Ditch Virgin

*Kimmys POV

Having Jess suspended meant I had to deal with two idiots myself and the looks from the many high schoolers wondering how those two bad boys came to actually be in serious relationships. The usual. Walking down the halls has always been torture, but hearing the whispers as me and Cal held hands or kissed for the slightest second was one of the most annoying things ever. You think you'd get used to it. Nope, not even a little.

"I cant believe they lasted this long....he must be playing her."

"He isn't the type to be serious, she must be a skank."

Still pisses me off how they know nothing about our relationship, and yet have to comment on it. Not to mention having to deal with Mikey whining about Jess not being there after they actually became a real thing was the cherry to top it off. He's seriously a sucker once you get past that "badass" exterior. But, I wouldn't have things any other way.

"Babe, what do you want to eat? Me and Mike will get it," he turned to me and stared into my eyes, snapping me out of my mood and smiling as I looked into my favorite eyes in the world.

"Ummm....anything, but I'm going with you guys!" I say as I jump down from the table and grab Calums hand. He looked at me with a baffled expression. "What?"

"Class is about to start.... Aren't you super into school?" he laughed and Mikey joined in just to make me even more mad. I smacked him on the chest and laughed as his faced puckered from me hit.

"I can miss one class. Plus, this is the one I usually have with Jess and I seriously cannot stand this teacher without her. Let's go."

Calum looked at Mikey and followed me as I just walked off campus towards his car. Mikey just looked at me like I was a complete maniac.

"What the fuck do you want, Clifford?!" I kinda yelled, making him look even more confused.

"When the fuck did you become such a badass?!" he questioned back, making us all laugh. "I'm kinda serious though, you've never ditched school Kimmy are you sure you want to do this? It's such a huge deal, being a ditch virgin and all."

"Mikey.....shut up, you know nothing about my virginities." I said, remembering that him and Jess kinda saw the aftermath of me and Calums rendezvous.

"Ok, gross. Keep that shit to yourself," he said, making a sour face and sinking into the back seat. That's what he gets for picking a fight with me. Calum just looked at me and laughed, leaning over and giving me a short kiss on my lips.

"What are we getting, losers," Mikey asked after a moment of silence. I just looked over at Calum, who looked at me. Great, we had no idea.

"Babe?" Calum looked at me with his puppy dog eyes, making me melt. Why does he have the power to do that?

"I don't know, baby, wherever you want."

"Gross, pick somewhere you two, before I lose my appetite and throw up," Mikey complained from the back. I just giggled and told them to go to a basic fast food place, which has Michael's favorite thing. Grease.

*~*

We pulled up to the house, deciding to just skip the rest of the day since it was only one class left. I knew Jess would be mad about me skipping, but it was a first time so it wouldn't be that bad. As I got out of the car, Mikey came up behind me and lifted me up onto his shoulders, claiming, "Here is to the first time of skipping school!! It has been an honor of ruining your life in one day with you!!" Him and Calum then started humming like they were trumpets at a crowning for a queen, walking to the door with me up in the air just laughing.

Before we could get to the door, Jess had already opened it, looking mad asf. "Why the fuck are you guys home?! There's like 45 minutes left of school?!"

"We left..." Mikey whispered, trying to avoid her eyes.

"WHY?" she yelled.

"....food...." Calum admitted, tapping Mikey on the shoulder for him to slowly, and awkwardly, lower me from his shoulders. I landed with a thump and stayed as still as I could.

"....and you didn't fucking bring ME ANY??" Jess said. "I'm fucking starving!! If I knew you skipped I would've put in my order, ya dickhead!" she said as she smacked Mikey on the chest before pulling him into a hug.

"I'm sorry babe, I didn't know!" he laughed and kissed her cheek before walking into the house. Jess gave me a weird look, but it wasn't a mad one, just curiosity. Which could be scarier than her being mad.

We just walked into the house and decided to watch movies, since we had nothing else to do in the house.

"Wait! Jess...I had to just tell you I saw Arizona Hoe Tea at school.... you fucked her up what the fuck did you do?!?" I said before the movie started and we all laughed.

"Hey! Bitch shouldn't have touched my dickhead!!" she said and kissed Mikey. "He may be an idiot, but he's my idiot, godammit!"

A/N

Holy. Fuck. I'm. So. Sorry. This is way overdue omg. Don't hate me and instead, enjoy this sucky chapter, yea???? Good!! lol

Love you guys X

~Kimmy