20 - Mia...

My night was beyond amazing. I think this brought us a little closer, especially with us sharing our first kiss!

He actually kissed me.

From that point on, whenever he touched me again my legs felt extremely weak. I understood what he was saying about age, I just wish it wasn't a problem. But on the other hand, I'm happy about it.

This will give us a chance to take our time and we won't get tempted so fast to get in each other's pants. If he genuinely likes me, he's willing to wait.

"We're here." Cairo said, snatching me from my thoughts. I looked out the window and sure enough, we were right in front of my apartment building.

"That was fast," I said mostly to myself.

"Come on, I'll walk you up there," he said. Before I could object, he was already around my side of the car holding the door open for me. I giggled and thanked him.

He held my hand all the way to the elevator. I stood quietly after pressing the button for the 7th floor, but I felt him burning a hole in the side of my face.

"Come here," he said in a low, husky tone.

I turned towards him and he gripped my small hips, placing his lips on mine for the second time tonight. No words.

We just passed the second floor.

His hands roamed lower until he had a good handful of my ass. Squeezing that and sucking my lips gently.

Passed the third floor.

I kissed back and wrapped my arms around his neck, feeling his tongue snake it's way into my mouth. His lips were so soft. I moved closer so my body was touching his.

Passed the fourth floor.

He moaned into my mouth and I was dripping wet after hearing that. I know I wasn't feeling things when I felt his hand try to slide into the front of my jeans

Passed the fifth floor.

I didn't know if I should stop him or not. I wanted him so bad, I couldn't front. I felt his fingers toy with my pearl slightly. I moaned quietly. My jeans were so tight, that's as far as he could get. But I knew he would try to push farther.

Passed the sixth floor.

I pulled away. "What's wrong?" he asked, breathing a little more heavy.

"Oh n-nothing, this is just...where I get off at."

The elevator doors opened slowly, revealing the silent halls of the seventh floor. "Oh..right," he replied quietly, rubbing the back of his neck.

We both walked out of the elevator to the end of the hall and in front of my door.

"So..I guess I should leave now.." he said, but more so asking me.

"Um...yeah. I mean, I would enjoy your company, but yes you can leave."

It took everything in me to not open that door, let him in, and jump on him.

"No goodbye kiss?", he asked with a tempting smile I couldn't say no to.

I smiled back and tilted my head up. The feeling of his warm lips on mine was something I could damn sure get used to.

"Aight, gorgeous. I'll call you when I get in the crib." With that, he walked away. I was staring and he caught me when he looked back. He stopped walking and started laughing.

"You sure you want me to go home?"

I laughed, feeling embarrassed. "Yes Cairo."

"Yeah alright," I heard him say. I turned and quickly unlocked my door, shutting it behind me.