Chapter 1 - The Enderman

Mike was bored. I mean, really, really bored. Then again, what did you expect of a guardian? He hated being one of the chosen 300 or so guardians of the Ender Dragon, the pet of Lord Ender.

   You see, a thousand years ago, some Minecraftians found a way to part of the End, far, far away from the mainland. With no Endermen around, they killed the Ender Dragon that lived there. They were transported back to the Overworld, obviously, and their deed went unnoticed by the End. At least, for the next few hours. 

  When Lord Ender went to that island on a tour, he found an Ender Dragon egg. Knowing that an egg is produced every time an Ender dragon is killed, he feared that his pet Ender Dragon would be killed. He knew that there were many portals into the End in the Overworld, each leading to an island in the End. Each Enderisland had an Ender Dragon, and one of those housed Lord Ender's pet Ender Dragon. Since he loved Ender Dragons, he decided to station 100 or so guardians in each island and to build obsidian and bedrock towers, each with an Ender healing crystal. For his Ender Dragon, however, he had a lot more towers built and 300 or so Endermen stationed.

   A would-be guardian would be given more training than the Enderknights, even though the latter has greater power than the former. Enderknights are not your typical knights. They are also masters of quick close-quarters blade combat and their own brand of dark magic. The sword training of the guardians is more on the defensive side and better equips them to deal with intruders and protecting, while that of the Enderknights is more offensive.

   Now that you've been given a brief lesson of this End, we go back to Mike.

   On break, he decided, I shall ask from Lord Ender permission for other work.