Chapter 12

Chapter 2 finally what will happen now? Read to find out!!

(Raquel's POV )

After all the mess going on yesterday I went home and went to sleep. But out of all of that I got a 3 million dollar mansion and not a penny out of my pocket. I wish I could have a family with no worries.I geuss that's there's no love with a god damn thug. I'm gonna just raise them on my own like a boss bitch. Forget about that today is the day I'm moving out to Belle Air babyyy. Yayyyyy I'm so happy a new beginning for me and my two daughters. Speaking of daughters their due Monday!!!!! So much excitement in one week. BUT my girl Deddie went shopping for furniture and stuff so the house is decorated. I'm throwing away all of my old things and getting new.

I miss waking up in Jeremiah's arms in the morning, but I gotta to do what's best for me and my family.

Me:Tre'!!!!!! come on!!

Tre': Hold yo horses girl beauty takes time

Me:Well I ain't got that kind of time (900 years)

Tre': don't be playing with me girl do you know who I am.

Me: the handicap boy who's boutta get left.

Tre': You good *laughing *

(1 hr ride to mansion )

Ohhh yea let's cut up in this bitch *limping towards the door*Tre' said

You cut this house up and imma cut you up, I said

Sorry.... boss bitch in town. everybody! .*laughing*!, said Tre'

I know but shut up, I said playfully

We walked up in the house all turnt up specially Tre' ole criple ass. We plopped on the sofa and chatted

When you going back to school 'Tre' said

Umm after 3 or 4 weeks after I have the babies'I said

Oh..... do you have any baby names 'Tre' said nosy

It's going to be a surprise..... but I wanted to know since your already out of school do you think you watch them 'I said desperately; )

Ummm I hope I'm getting paid 'he said jokingly

Sure whatever you say 'I said laughing

Ohh I thought so 'Tre' said

Like I said whatever you say 'I said laughing

So I'll be living here with yall'he said

.Duhhhhhh 'I said playfully

Yeah livin that good good life! 'Tre' said

Me and Tre' walked around the whole house and talked . I gotta say that after all of the things I've been through with him everything feels brand new. Well for now. Tre' got his room right next to the nursery and mines is down the hall upstairs close to theirs. This is going to be great!

. It's 7:48 and Tre' is sitting on the sofa watching WWE on the big Screen theatre looking Tv, while I'm in the kitchen cooking dinner. I'm making making mashed potatoes, my family's secret recipe for meatloaf, corn, garlic bread, and lastly my famous pink lemonade. Pinky laying on top of Tre' barking at the tv ,that's one crazy dog. I'm almost done cooking so I'm gonna sit down and watch tv with them. I almost tripped and fell on the three steps and played it off like nothing happened.

After I sat down Tre' said 'I seen that. No! you didn't see nothing!'I said Yes I did 'he said No! No! you didn't !'I said

I fell asleep on the sofa then the food started burning

Ummm Rocky the food 'Tre' said

Oh shit the food I forgot! 'I said

(After cleaning up )

Ummmm I geuss we'll just order pizza 'I said

Yeah before you burn something else, he said playfully

Shut up I cook great I just wasn't paying attention'I said

(Tuesday )

Today I wasn't going to really do anything but chill Tre' and pinky.

I got up and took a shower a long shower. I put on some black sweat pants with a pink cami. I put my hair in a huge bun and I did my makeup and put on some gold jewlery. We all sat outside in the backyard by the pool, Tre' grilled a whole bunch of food.

Then my water broke!!!!!!!!

THAT'S ALL COMMENT AND VOTE

HOW DID I DO?

AHHHHH SHE HAVING HER BABY YAYYYY!!

WHAT DO YOU THINK THE NAMES WILL BE?

KIK ME IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS @_PINKKYYY_ And Follow Me On INSTAGRAM @_PINKKYYY_