Chapter11

(Jeremiah POV )

I see her with Deddie .Don't tell me she went buy a house with my money without me.

*Walking up to her... in some camo cargos, a white T shirt,Nike socks, some lime green Nike slippers, and a clean cut.

Rocky: What are you doing here?,'I said confused.

Me: Nothing I was just passing by and seen you.

Raquel: -_- Yea right you knew I was gonna be here huh? You seen my convo on Instagram or something?

Deddie : Ummmmm.... I'm just gonna go upstairs and looking at stuff.

Raquel:Ok

Jeremiah: What are you talking about NO! I was supposed to come with you!

Real a state agent: umm.. Deddie wait up!!

Raquel:Listen Jay I really don't have -cut off -

Jeremiah: Don't call me Jay and I'm talking know.

Raquel: *I looked around like who is he talking to.

Jeremiah: Look around all you want I'm talking you Raquel A'Niya Jefferson.

Raquel: Bye! I don't know who you think you are but I'll blast ya ass!

Jeremiah: Bye bitch but I ain't through.

Raquel: Oh no no no not today.. call me another bitch and watch!

Jeremiah: Bitch, B-I-T-C-H, bitch, bitchedy, bitch.

Raquel: *I sat their and counted every time he said it *

I Bust the windows out all four doors with a crowbar plus the headlights.I couldn't usr my orange Nike slippers. Let me see him drive without that. Then he got out the car like he was go do something.

Jeremiah :I swear If you weren't pregnant with my seeds I would kill you! Do you know how much I paid for a Bugatti?

Raquel:Go ahead

Jeremiah: *drove away *

(Deddie's POV )

Okay I felt so uncomfortable down their, but imma still go down their so wish me luck Jesus.

D: Ayy you alright guhh! *she just started crying *

Raquel: No! I have the worst life ever!

D:What's wrong?.. What happened?

Raquel: *still crying * Jeremiah came and kept calling me bitch so I bust the windows, headlights, and mirror!

D: Damn girl! You did worst then Jasmine Sullivan!

R: *started laughing * You sure know how to cheer up someone huh?

D: Its my specialty... well one of them *laughing *

R: Well where is that lady ?

D:Oh the one that was scared out of her life?

Raquel: Whatever.... but I'm gonna take it.....I'm gonna buy the place!

D: Ohhhhh girl we go be having nothing but the parties and shit!

Raquel: YESSS! *Laughing *

(Raquel's POV )

Me: Okay I'm gonna take it

Real Astate: Okay here are some papers

(30 minutes later )

R. E.: Okay sign this

I read the contract

Me: *signed it *

R.E.:Great *shuck hands *You can move in next month

Me: Tre' come on!

(We stopped to Olive Garden for a hour )

(An hour drive back home )

I got home at 9:23 pm. I took a shower and did my hygiene thing .Then I helped Tre' into the bathroom.

Tre': Hey Raquel can you get me some towels?

Me: Sure

I opened the closet and got him some towels by the time I closed the door he was stripped to his boxers. That boy got a body damn! I handed him the towels and got out .

I went in my room and watched the Love and Hip Hop Reunion. I fell straight to sleep.

(Tre's POV )

I just got out the tub all pruny and shit ,but I'm tired so im going to bed.I was passing by Raquel's room and seen her sleeping. She is so beautiful when she's sleeping. Never mind that I know she was checking me out in the bathroom earlier... I so did that on purpose ,but she is pregnant and I think she's still with Jeremiah..... I don't know.I'm going to sleep.