20

...cont'd..was suppose to be last nights update but that Benadryl knocked me out...

Armani "KING" Hayes
April 26, 2015
Sunday | 5:40 p.m.

She looked at me with an unreadable expression. All I needed was a yes or no to my question. Either we about to be somebodies parents or not. It didn't take a rocket scientist to know the answer to my question. Not like I don't have the right to ask when not too long ago she was sneaking to take a test.

"Yes." She moved past me going into her bedroom.

"What you mad for?" She had stripped down to nothing going into the bathroom.

"I'm not mad. Why would I be?"

I couldn't tell if she was telling the truth or not right about now. Feeling like I needed to explain I sighed. "Look all this fucking we been doing and I can't recall my ass strapping up."

"Twice." She placed her hair in a ponytail and looked at me.

"What?"

KY laughed and turned the shower on. "You have strapped up twice. Don't worry I'm not trying to force a baby on you."

"Nah that's not..look if you was..we..if we were to get pregnant I'd be cool with that. I'm not looking to have no more kids right now but if it happened I got you. It just popped in my head plus I remember your ass hiding in here taking a test a while back."

"First I wasn't hiding. Where else will I piss on stick? Second I only was taking the test because at that time I wasn't on the pill and haven't been for some time. Way before we met. Plus we weren't using condoms either so yea." She rolled her eyes.

"I got to roll out right quick."

"Take a damn shower first. You just nasty man!"

"Fuck you! I was gone do that just not with your ugly ass!" Her eyes widened and she laughed.

"Someone's mad."

"You thought." I snatched a towel and walked out going into the other bathroom.

7:45 pm

I sat listening to my father go on and on about how my biological mother was still making him pay his back child support. If anything the both of them should be paying me. My mother was barely around and not in the hard working single mother way either. My father up and dipped when I was like eight and even before then he won't really around. I was either alone or with Auden's mother who I call my mama. The crazy part is that my father had the money. He just didn't want to give her the satisfaction of getting it.

"Look I didn't come here for all that. Just pay the bitch off and call it a day."

"Watch your damn mouth boy. She may be selfish and trifling but she's still your mother for crying out loud." I shook my head.

Handing him a all black book bag I sat back down. "My bad look I got that business you needed."

"Do I need to check behind you?" He shook his head when I gave him a try me face.

"I got to head out. Bout time I go home and be yelled at."

"Ava getting big. What she gone fuss at you about now?" He laughed.

"She is but she with her gma till tomorrow."

"Ahhh you got you a little girlfriend I see." He laughed like something was funny.