Why me

"Hey, you stole my chance!" I hear another voice yell. "Hey it could have been my shot too!" I hear another voice argue back. I look over to see who it is. I should've known with the way that they were arguing that it was the Hitachiin twins. I laugh at there stubbornness. Everyone stares at me as I laugh. I don't know why but the familiarity of all this cracks me up. So much so that I forget about what I was doing. "____ have you forgotten?" Kyoya asks. "I thought you said you would never forget." He pouts. "About what?" I ask. "Our date from when we were kids." He says looking away. I blush at the memory. Then I remember what's going on. "I never forget, but I'm a little busy at the moment." I say apologetically. "But you promised." He whines. "You have to make an appointment first." I say with a wink. I giggle as I start to walk away. "In that case I'd like to make an appointment." Tamaki tells me. "Yeah us as well!" The twins laugh. "Ok then call me later or call my secretary now." I stick out my tongue and skip away. 'Oh lord what have I done?' I ask myself as I search for the next clue. I find the letter and open it. Something falls from the envelope. I look down and see tickets to a plane ride to Paris. I read the letter.
I want you to have fun. I got tickets to Paris because that's the city of love. You don't have to take me though. If you want you can take someone else like one of your friends. I wouldn't mind but it would be nice if I could go with you. The next location is where we first met.
Did he really just do this. I can't believe it. Paris the most romantic place in Europe. I'm so excited, but who else would I take. I want him with me I mean he is the one paying. I laugh. Why would I deny that? Anyhow I have to get to the club room now. So exciting. I walk instead of run for fear of what would happen if I ran. Thinking back I smile not knowing why. I never imagined that my life would ever be this interesting. I smell something delicious as I approach the club room. I stop. Why me? What's so special about me? 'No, I'm not going to worry about that, if he likes me then I'm happy.' I calmly reassure myself as I open the large French doors.
     As I step into the room I see a table filled with my favorite foods and Honey in a suit waiting for me. He looks up at me and his face goes red but he smiles. "Are you ready to eat?" He asks me. "Of course this looks delicious!" I say as I take his arm. "Then lets eat." Honey smiles as we sit down to eat. "So what did you think about my little game?" Honey asks me as we eat. "It was fun. I had a great time." I tell Honey. "Really so what do you think about the trip to Paris?" He looks away nervously. "I would love to go with you." I look him in the eyes and smile. "Do you mean it?" He looks at me his eyes filled with happiness. "I do." I'm filled with a feeling that I don't understand.
'Maybe it's determination. But what would I be determined about?' I laugh in my mind. "Oh by the way the flight is in three days so I suggest you start packing." Honey giggles as he says this. I can't help but smile at how cute his laugh is. 'Wait did he just say that the trip is in three days?' "Honey what are you talking about?" I question as it gets to me what he just said. "The trip is in three days." He repeats. "Are you serious?" I say slightly alarmed. "Yes, didn't you look at the back of the tickets?" "Oh, yeah. Well I guess I'll start packing after dinner." I joke.
Time skip
After a lovely evening with Honey senpai I return to my room. "Well?!" A voice calls out as I open the door. "Yuki, Lilith, you guys are here to?" I ask. "Yep and Lizzie told us everything." Lilith drags out the word 'everything'. I laugh. This is just the usual with my friends. "So how'd it go?" Lizzie once again asks. " It was a lot of fun. Oh by the way I leave for Paris in three days so I have to start packing and I need your guys help." I laugh as they let out a squeal. "OMG, we have to pick out your outfits with matching makeup and so much more!" Lilith screams. "This is going to be fun!" Lizzie cheers. Yuki just smiles but then that smile fades. "What are you going to do about school?" She asks. "Oh Honey took care of that." I calmly reply. "Oh, well I guess everything is in order than." Yuki sighs. "Let's get started!" Lizzie and Lilith shout together. I mentally prepare myself for the long evening ahead of me. "This is going to be fun!" Lizzie giggles. We all burst out laughing. "Oh lord." Yuki complains laughing.
     "I don't know how much more of this I can take." I joke after about two hours of packing. Yuki giggles. "Hey look at this." Lilith giggles as she steps out of my closest. "Is this why he likes you so much?" When I look at her I realize she's wearing an oversized bra over her shirt. 'Wait a second that's my bra!' I realize. "What are you doing?" I laugh. "Geez who fits into something so large? Also why so frilly?" Yuki asks staring at the bra. "My maid bought it for me! She knows my size and thought it was cute." I stutter. Me and my maid have always been really close. After my mom died she practically raised me. "I know but it's still fun to bother you about it." Lizzie laughs and I fall backwards and lay on my bed. 'When will this end?'