I See The Light 【Todomatsu】

"Totty, Totty! Look!" You pointed towards a food stand. "There's cotton candy! Treat's on me!" You playfully mentioned as you tugged on Todomatsu's sleeve.

"But [Y/N]-chan, shouldn't I be the one to pay? You're a lady, after all!" The other tried to act like a gentleman before you, but you still insisted to pay for it. He sighed and gave up.

Both you and Todomatsu were at a theme park. You invited him because he was the one you were closest with within the Matsuno brothers, and plus you only had two tickets. You got the tickets because one of your friends got them, but they were lazy enough to even come, so they decided to give it to you. They didn't tell why, but you felt very thankful for them.

As soon as you bought two cotton candies, you gave the other one to Todomatsu, and the one you were holding was for yourself. "Thank you very much, [Y/N]-chan!" He expressed his gratitude giddily, and both of you started to eat. Both of you searched for a table beside the snack bar, and both of you luckily found an available one. Both of you sat down.

"So, where should we go first?" You spread a map of the theme park that was handed to you as soon as you entered while eating a piece of cotton candy.

"Where do you want to go first, [Y/N]-chan?" The other asked, also eating a piece of cotton candy.

"Well," you started. "I want to go to the roller coasters first! Maybe just one is fine." You dragged your index finger around the map, searching for all of the available roller coaster rides. You eventually spotted one, which turns out to be the most extreme roller coaster ride of all. "Here! Let's go here!" You joyfully remarked as you pinpointed the direction. Seeing the roller coaster ride you chose, Todomatsu started to shiver.

"I-Isn't that ride a bit too extreme, [Y/N]-chan?' He sweat dropped. You shook your head and said it fitted your tastes, and as Todomatsu knows that how much he contradicts, you won't change your mind. He decided to go on with it. Anything for the lady.

After eating both of the cotton candy, both of you started riding random rides. From first both of you rode the roller coaster as mentioned before, Todomatsu felt like his head was spinning, while you keep on wooing because of how fast and extreme it was. You noticed how hilarious the other looked at the photos, so you decided to order two, for you and him. He felt embarrassed to see his screaming face.

The next ride was a carousel one. You rode a yellow unicorn, while Todomatsu rode a pink unicorn. Since he brought his camera, he took a photo of you. You noticed and held a smile and a peace sign adorably. Todomatsu gave you the camera and told you to take a picture of him and so you did. He did the same pose as you did, but it looked cuter (in your opinion.) Afterwards he took the camera back, and both of you took a selfie. Both of you had cat faces on and held out peace signs.

The next ride was bumper cars. Sadly all of the bumper cars only had the same red color, so both of you took a red bumper car. Both of you kept bumping on each other using the bumper cars both of you rode on; you sometimes end up screeching the bumper car at the corner, since you weren't good in handling vehicles.

Both of you took a lot of rides after that. Black hole, Madhouse, train rides, caterpillar, chairlift, etc. Both of you took a lot of photos, most of them were selfies. You could tell that Todomatsu had a great time with you.

It was almost night time. The sun was about to set, and before riding the Ferris wheel, you decided to ride a boat ride with him. But before doing that, you suggested to buy the two of you lanterns. The other suggested that he should pay, and so you agreed. Both of you are holding lanterns now. "Hey, Totty." You called him by his nickname as usual. You gained his attention.

"Yes, [Y/N]-chan?" He asked you as soon as you called him. You tugged his sleeve again, and pointed at a nearby boat ride. "Let's ride that one."

"Huh? [Y/N]-chan, but that's for couples only!" He remarked. He had this tint of red blush across his face, which made you giggle.