1

Photo of Alyssa👆👆
Alyssa's pov
"Come on Aly!" Ryan yelled.
"I'm coming! God." I yell back. I take my phone and walk downstairs.
"I'm here." I say walking to the kitchen.
"Finally, mom and dad are going to be here soon." He said.
"Okay." I said taking plates from the cabinet.
Well hello my name is Alyssa Johnson, Aly or Lisa for short, so Ryan who is my older brother and I are getting lunch ready and all because our parents are getting back from our grandparents who live in Germany and we live in USA so yeah.
"They are here, is the table ready and all?" Ryan asked walking in the kitchen.
"Yes everything is ready." I said.
"Okay." We walk to the front door and open them to see our parents getting there stuff out of the car.
"Mom, dad." I say and they turn around and smile at us.
"Hey guys!" Mom yelled and run to us giving us a hug. Dad soon joins in.
"Come on we made lunch we're sure your hungry from the flight.
"Oh thank you guys we are quite hungry." Dad says as him and Ryan get the stuff in the house.
"Come on mom let's go to the dining room." I say to mom and we make our way to the dining room.
"Oh my god, it's so nice." Mom says and I smile.
"You like it?" I ask.
"I love it dear." She says and kisses my cheek, I smile.
"I'm glad you like it." I said with a smile.
"Wow it looks amazing kids." Dad says as him and Ryan walk in.
"Well you should say that to Lisa she did it all." Ryan says and smiles at me wich I rutern.
"It looks amazing dear." Dad says as he kisses my cheek and takes a set. Ryan and I walk to the kitchen to get the food. We did have a little help from Ryan girlfriend's mom actually so thank you Mrs. Abbay
I take the salad as Ryan takes the chicken and mash potato. We walk back with the food.
"Here we go." I said as we put the food down on the table.
"Hope you like it." Ryan says as we take our sits.
△△after lunch△△
"That was really good kids, we didn't know you could cook like that." Dad said.
"Internet." I said and look at Ryan and he nods.
"Yeah internet is really smart." Dad said and we laugh.
"Well why don't you guys go and rest a bit while Ryan and I get this sorted out." I say and smile at my parents.
"Oh I want to help too you did a lot already." Mom said.
"No, no mom go and rest we got it." Ryan said.
"Okay." She said and her and dad go upstairs to there bedroom.
"You did good with the internet thing." Ryan said and we laugh.
"We should probably start this." I said and point to the messy table and kitchen, oh boy.
"Yeah we should." Ryan said and we start to clean.
△△night time△△
"Yeah and he was like 'Oh you know I like you and all but I'm not really ready to be in a relationship' and I was like 'Damn' you know?" Ashley rambled on about what happened with her and Kevin today.
"Omg, he is like, no I can't even." I said to her.
"I know right."
"Well he is an idiot."
"Yeah I know, oh well, how was your day?"
"Oh it was good, mom and dad came home today."
"say hi to Mrs. Johnson from me."
"Haha okay."
"Well I'm going to sleep, tomorrow Monday, school, kill me."
"I know how you feel Ash I know."
"Well good night Aly, see you tomorrow, love you."
"Night, love ya." I say and hang up. I put my phone down and walk to my bathroom. I take my makeup off and wash my face, then I brush my teeth. I change into some shorts and one of Ryan's shirts cuz they are really big on me and they are comfy so yeah. I walk back to my bed and get it. I take my phone and set on the alarm to 6:15, 6:30, 6:45, 7:00 and 7:10 I need to be up at 7:10 so yeah but got all these other alarms cuz just one can not wake me up. Well it's already 10:47pm so I lock my phone and put it under my pillow and turn around and fall asleep.
-------------***-------------***----------------***---------------***--------------***-----
Hey guys so this is the first chapter of this book,hope you enjoyed it.
Vote and comment, thankss...
Love you all❤❤❤
~Lana