Chapter 10- a time for saying goodbye?

*HILAENAS POV*
I wake up ready for school. I text mark but no response..
H- Mark? is everything okay ?
       read 6:30am
He's ignoring me. What did i do? i sat there my hands hurried in my face crying. I get up go to the bathroom and wash my face.
(skips to school)
I haven't seen mark at all today. i walk in the gym looking for him. i see him with ANOTHER girl, hugging her, kissing her cheek, and just wrapped around her.
"WHAT THE HELL MARK!" i screamed at the top of my lungs running up to the girl he was wrapped around, grabbed her by her hair and threw her down the bleachers while crying.
"why would you do this to me. i hate you for this! i cant do this mark!" i ran out of the gym.
"HILAENA!" he yelled running after me. I made it back to my house, ran inside. No ones home..
~FLASHBACK~
"hello?" i yelled. no ones home. i run into my room, my razor laying there on my desk, grabbed it and took it to my wrist.
~END OF FLASHBACK~
I ran up to my room. Say on my bed and thought about what it would be like gone. i run into my bathroom, i looked in the mirror and said "I know why he did this. He never loved me, I'm not pretty enough, I'm scrawny, and i just dont belong with Mark." i kept staying that i heard te front door open.
"Hilaena! ARE YOU HERE ?!" i ears mark yelling i quickly run and close my bathroom door and locked it.
"I'm sorry Hilaena ! i promise it didnt mean shit to me! You're the one i love, and i cant live without out you. YOU ARE THE LOVE OF MY LIFE!" I sat in my floor and cried. He busted through bathroom door. He held me close.
"i hate you for what you did. why would you do that !"
"she told me you broke up with me...." he looked down and we both say there crying.
"i never did or would ! i freaking love you too much to do that!"