Chapter 1

QUICK A/N:: PLEASE LISTEN TO SAY NO TO THIS AS YOU READ THE FIRST PART. I TIMED THE LYRICS PERFECTLY TO THE SONG AND I WOULD REALLY LIKE FOR YOU TO SEE IT. THANKS AND ENJOY THE CHAPTER!!

//INTRODUCTION\\

There's nothing like springtime at the university. Someone under stress meets someone looking pretty. There's finals in the air and you can smell it. And Eliza's by herself, I'll let her tell it.

Eliza's POV

I haven't sleep in a week, I was weak. I was on a coffee high. You've never seen a college junior more in need of a break. Longing for summer, missing my life, that's when Mr. Hamilton walked into my life he said "I know you are very smart, and I so sorry to bother while you study, but I don't know where to go, and I came here all alone."

"Listen, that was the longest sentence I have ever heard an actual human being say. Nonetheless, it wasn't an actual sentence. And all you had to say was 'can you tutor me?' Which isn't that hard." I replied seeming like a smart-alec which I was. Alexander Hamilton was the new, foreign guy at school and tried his best to act stupid, but we all knew he was smarter than the professors. There's also has this maturity to him, but he looks 18. Since he was so smart, I had no idea why he needed me as a tutor.

"Well then, can you tutor me?" He asked taken aback by my rudeness towards him. He was so used to girls chasing their tails for him, it mushy have been strange for me to make him chase his tail.

"Sit down, Alex," I said pulling up a chair next to my table, overcrowded with textbooks, notecards, and binders.

"Wow. This is  why the teachers made us take notes. I thought it was so we could shut up." He said glaring at my sloppy notes.

"They made you take notes so you would shut up. They made me take notes so I could learn. There's a difference Hamilton." I replied coldly.

"If you don't want to help me that's fine," he said as he tried to walk away but looked back with pleading eyes.

"Ugh listen, I'm going to tutor you, only because I feel bad for you. If you make this anything but professional, it's done and you can stay in junior year again," I promised him.

"Deal," he answered as he shook my hand.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Alexander's POV

BASTARDORPHAN: YEOOOO just scored Eliza Schuyler as my tutor👅💦

TURTLEBOY🐢: you know she is super stuck up and annoying right??

BAGUETTEMUNCHER: she's actually really chill and one of my friends aight so stfu laurens

TURTLEBOY🐢: says the thirsty baguette

INEEDNOINTRO: all of you need to shut up I'm trying to study

BASTARDORPHAN: sorry mulligan. gn squaaaad

THIS CHAT HAS BEEN MUTED BY BASTARDORPHAN

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

||A/N|| I really hope you guys liked this first chapter of my new Hamilton fanfiction I have no clue who the main otp will be but I could always leave that up to you to decide. PLEASE leave comments and votes. Thanks again

A.Brad