Chapter 3

//Ou es-tu (part two)\\

Peggy's POV

It's been over a week since Eliza was supposed to tutor Alexander, and he is still MIA. Eliza has been non-stop talking about how worried she is and how she thinks he might be dead in an ally somewhere in the Bronx. I decided to put a stop to her worries and consult my friends.

dontforgetPEGGY: hey guys. I need to ask you all something.

BAGUETTEMUNCHER: what's up pegs?

INEEDNOINTRO: whatchu need gurl

TURTLEBOY🐢: thanks again for showing me how to use emojis peggy 😏🤘🏻☺️😂😛

dontforgetPEGGY: anytime John. So, is Alex like dead or something because Eliza has been worried sick and he hasn't talked to her for a week so like what's the deal?

BASTARDORPHAN: nothing big, I'm just in the hospital. Apparently, not sleeping eating or drinking anything for a month can make you pass out and almost die. Yeah the doctors lost hope after the first 30 minutes but then I started to breathe for some reason so that's why I'm still alive.

dontforgetPEGGY: OMG why didn't you guys tell anyone?!?

TURTLETIME🐢: didn't need the attention. Don't tell that stalker about this though

dontforgetPEGGY: by "that stalker" do you mean my sister Eliza?

TURTLETIME🐢: yeah that one. I'm going to see Alex later, care to join me Peggy?

dontforgetPEGGY: guess I'll see you then. Bye guys! Thanks

dontforgetPEGGY HAS LEFT "KOOL KIDS KLUB"

I still can't believe they refer to themselves as the "KKK." I guess it isn't as bad as the Southern Motherfucking Democratic-Republicans. Ugh I hate those guys, Thomas Jefferson, James Madison, Aaron Burr, Charles Lee, James Reynolds, and Maria Lewis. Damn Maria is so hot. WOAH Peggy you can't think like that. Either way Maria is in a serious relationship with James.

"Peggy, you okay?" I heard Eliza ask, snapping me out of my trance.

"Huh, oh yeah. I'm fine. I- uh I gotta go. Bye." With that, I darted out of her apartment and ran to John's dorm. Maybe we can go see Alex now instead of later. I feel so bad keeping this from Eliza. Maybe I should tell her. Ugh I can't, John specifically told me not to. I don't want ruin my friendship with John. We are best friends. He hates Eliza though, and I can't see why. The only important thing she's ever done was like Alexander. That's the only thing that would affect John anyway. Wait....

AN:: hello everyone!! I haven't updated in forever but I've been really busy and this is so short but I'll write a nice long and try to update as soon as possible. Anyways I'll see you all later. Go check out my other book (a book of baguettes) it's really cool. Anyway thanks for all the reads and votes!! Bye bye loves❤️