Chapter 3

Previously:
I turned around to look at my guild's door and I saw...
___________________________
Rogue's POV

"I have no idea what you're talking about," I told my best friend, blushing as I got up.  Knowing that, no matter how good of friends we are, Sting Eucliffe was going to tease me about this whole encounter for the rest of my life.

"Oh come on buddy! Don't be like that cause I know you, and I know when you are lying.  Which, don't look so surprised I can see through you're facade, you are doing right now.  I thought we were friends but jeesh no you're lying to me! Humph," Sting said both melodramatically and sarcastically.

"Here's your exceed back.  You should take better care of him," Kagura said handing me Frosh.  "See you around sometime, bye," she said as she walked off.

"Hey, Kagura!" I exclaimed as she turned around.  "Thanks for bringing Frosch home, it was really nice of you to help him," I said.

"Fro thinks so too," Frosch said jumping out of my arms and running to give Kagura a hug.  "Thank you for brining Fro home Kagura-San," Frosch said hugging Kagura.

"It was no problem at all Frosch.  Now stay with Rogue and don't get lost again, okay?" Kagura asked.

"Fro thinks so too," he said nodding.
She smiled and hugged him, man that lucky cat, getting a hug from Kagura-chan.

Wait, WHAT??!  When did I start saying chan for her?  I mean yeah she is cute and all... Wait what am I saying?!  She's not cute.  If anything she is hotter than Natsu-kun's fire!

"Are you okay Rogue?" I heard Kagura ask.

Kagura's POV

"Fro thinks so too," Frosch said nodding.  Oh my he's so kawaii!
I smiled thinking to myself and hugged him.  I then felt a weird aura coming from Rogue.

I looked up at him and it looked like he was having an internal struggle.
"Are you okay Rogue?" I asked concerned.