Chapter 1

My best friend Carolann and I were really looking forward to our little road trip we had been planning for what seem like an eternity. We had been telling each other when we finished our last year of high school we would take my car and our saved up money and we would just drive to get away from it all for a little while.

Carolann and I share a lot of the same features. We both have big bright blue eyes and long blonde hair. Mine is a bit shorter and brighter than hers though. She's stands at 5'7 while I'm stuck at 5'3. We're both eighteen & have know each other since the beginning of time. Most times Carolann was quite mature, but around me she sometimes lost it.

"SUMMER 2013 BABY!! WOO!!"

"Haha. Okay, you seem more excited than I do." I said with an eyebrow raised looking up from my suitcase.

"Well, duh I'm excited! Why wouldn't I be? I get to get away from all of these idiots around here. No one's telling me what to do, how to do it. Where I have to be, what time I'll have to be there. This is more freedom than I ever thought possible!" She exclaimed.

"Calm down, tiger! We're not there yet. We're still in my room." I spoke looking around my room trying to figure out where I left my phone charger.

Carolann picked up on what I was searching for and grabbed my iPhone 5 charger off my desk in the corner of my room and held it out towards me.

"Priscilla, can we go now?" She questioned wearing a smirk.

I grab her hand and look up at her before taking the charger.

"Yes." I say wearing the biggest smile my face can hold.

"ALRIGHT! LET'S GO!" She screams while sprinting towards the door.

"This is gonna be one hell of a summer." I smile and whisper to myself.