Deandre

i went upstairs and looked in each room, when i got to his room i caught him with his shirt off. "sorry, i was just looking for you," i said feeling embarrased. he chuckled. "its alright, you enjoying the party?" he asked sitting at the edge of his bed. i nodded. i found it so annoying that Deandre was the only boy that made me feel nervous. "i feel bad, that i missed you down there, i heard you were grinding on all the boys," he said pulling me close to him. i followed him untill was right in front of his face. i was preety short so his head was inbetween my boobs. "why dont you show me what i missed," he said pulling me on his laps. i groaned slightly and he smiled.

"you want a lap dance?" i asked really hoping he would say yes.

"yeah babe."i put on drake practicing on my phone and took off my dress. i was so happy i wore my matching lace bra and knickers. he sat on a chair and looked me up and down. i gave him a twirl and i could feel his eyes follow me. as soon as the song started i started to whine on him. first i did it slowly waving my finger in a sexy way and mouthing 'no' everytime he tried to touch me. then i whined harder making sure he could feel every part of me. i started to grind and twerk. he began to groan and thats when i knew i was giving him pleasure.

after i gave him a sexy lapdance i went to get my dress. as soon as i stood from his lap he pulled me back. "where you going babe," he asked looking like a sad puppy.

"i have to go, i told my friends i needed the toilet so their probably wondering where i am," i said pulling away from his grip. i put on my dress. Deandre stood behind me and zipped my dress up for me. "thanks," i said shyly. he put on his shirt and came down with me.

"Girl where have you been?" Kayla said worried, but when she saw Deandre next to me she chuckled and said, "Dont worry!" After another hour of dancing i knew i had to get home because mum and Quantell were probably still gone. Quantell would kill me if he knew i had left Jeron by himself. "Guys i need to go, ill see you later," I said to Kayla and Bree giving them tight hugs.

"You going by yourself?" Deandre asked

"Yhh i am," i replied. He offered to drive me home. I was almost positive you couldnt get your drivers license but if it meant we would get home fast then I wasnt ready to say no!