Nothing but mine

After such a long day we decided to eat out. Deandre got a babysitter for Kordell and Jeron (yes he was that rich) while me and him went out to a nice restaurant. on his bed i saw the most beautiful red dress, knowing Deandre it was very tight and stopped just about mid thigh but it was still really nice. I put it on with my red and gold stiletto heels and put my hair in a high bun. when Deandre saw me he whistled. "Well, you look fucking beautiful," he said looking at me up and down. "Give me a twirl," he said. I giggled, "I know what you wanna see" Just as i said that i walked past him and he gave me a hard slap on my ass. "Deandre!" I screamed. He laughed. "Fekk that scream sounds like the time when i was fucking you," he said. Hes such an idiot but hes mine.

We got to the restaurant and ordered our food. Some guy was staring at me all through especially since Deandre chose a dress with a very low v neck. Deandre noticed and went up to him, "Why you staring at my girl?" he asked in an aggresive manner. "Because shes a hoe and needs some attention!" the guy said. Deandre punched him hard in his face. I screamed and tried to get deandre off but it wasnt working. The security had to take us out and it was so embarrasing.

Throughout the whole car journey neither of us said a word to each other.