The Song He Dedicates to You

Harry: Top of The World- Bridgit Mendler. He was more than happy to be with you. The moment you both had met, you both were broken. The more you both talked, you both began to rise better than ever. Risking the fall, you both ended on top of the world happier than ever.

Louis: Secret Valentine- We the Kings. On Valentine's day, you opened your door to see a box of your favorite candies and a letter. Looking around to find no one, you were marveled and somewhat scared that this person knew your name, favorite candy, and your address. Years after, you still tease Louis how he was too chicken to confront you.

Liam: Loved You First- One Direction. Liam always stayed back and watched all these guys hurt you. It sucked because, he had loved you first, yet, whenever he was about to tell you, your heart was elsewhere. After he watched you get cheated on, Liam was fed up and finally told you.

Niall: Heartbreak Girl- 5SOS. Niall was Niall. That Irish cutie was there for you. When your first boyfriend broke up with you and got over you, you refused to believe it. Calling Niall 24/7 hoping he'll have a plan to get you back with him. Soon, you realized, it wasn't him you loved, you fell for Niall.

Zayn: Do It To Me- Allstar Weekend. You were his drug. Everything you did, captivated him. Poor sap was wrapped around your finger and you didn't even realize it. Almost everything you did with him, he could never take his eyes off you as he imagined him being yours.