29.

This might be another short chapter, maybe not.

Anyways, how yal feeling? Good?

Talk to me guys, my dm's are open.

I love yal. ❤

--

Kaylee.

"Khalil who did this?" I questioned.

"Kaylee stop askin' dat shit, ion know." He groaned.

Getting even more frustrated with his attitude, I rubbed the side of his temple, soothing his mind.

"Baybeh I'm sorry. I'm just hurtin'. Everytime I want shit to be right, something always waitin' for a nigga around the corner. I'm tired, Kay. I want us to be happy, mamas." He cried as his voice cracked.

I choked on my words, as he continued crying, holding on my wrist for dear life.

"I love you. Its okay baby. God doesn't allow things to happen without an reason. Keep pushing, baby boy. Keep pushing for me. For Bryson & Lelani." I smiled, looking down at my full rounded belly.

"Baybeh go home, get some rest. Don't kill my damn babies." He chuckled.

"Babeee, no." I whined.

"Go. I'a be aight." He convinced.

"Are you sure?" I questioned.

"Yeah mamas. Go." He looked at me.

I bent down pecking his lips continuously. I cupped his swollen face in my hands, staring into his eyes.

"I love you." I murmured.

"I luh you too lady love."

I grabbed my purse, looking at him one last time. I exited the door, making my way onto the elevator.

A guy stepped on with me. I couldn't see his face, due to the black hoodie that covered his face.

I scooted over, towards the corner tugging tight onto my purse. His hands remained in his pockets, as he spoke.

"Husband?" He questioned.

"Yeah. Wife?"

"Nah I dont too much do relationships. I'm up here for my uncle." He stated.

"Oh."

His hands still remained inside of his hoodie, and his face still covered.

"I hit an guy with an 18 wheeler. I was reaching for my phone, then boom! A big explosion."

"Boobie?" I said, sneaking my pepper spray.

He quickly shot his head up, tugging on his waist.

Since we were on the 34th floor, it took forever to get to the lobby.

"Kaylee? Long time no see, sis." He chuckled.

"Sis? I'm not your sis." I said, holding the pepper spray behind my back.

Him having an gun & my bottle of pepper spray would be no use. I had to think quickly because my life could be gone in a heartbeat.

"Drop it." He demanded.

"Drop what?"

"The pepper spray, bitch." He pointed the gun to my head.

I dropped it, holding my hands up in surrender.

"You a pretty lil thing." He said, licking his bottom lip.

"You're a sick bastard!" I spat.

He pressed the emergency button as the doors quickly opened. He pushed me out, putting the gun to the midsection of my back.

"Walk. And you betta' not scream. I will kill you." He threatened.

I purposely walked slow, as we made our way down the long stair case.

Making it to the car garage, he pointed out his black 2012 Honda Civic.

"Right here."

"You know when Khalil find out you're dead."

"Me? Dead? How could you kill someone who's already dead?" He looked crazily.

I grabbed the box cutter from my jacket, stabbing him directly into his thigh.

I ran as fast as my legs would let me. Trying to find my way out the garage, I could here tires screeching. I quickly ducked down by an car, being sure not to make myself seen.

Soon I heard footsteps. The closer they got, the more my heart jumped out my chest.

Soon, I felt an wet substance touch my mouth, as my body fell unconsciously.

"You can run. But you cant hide."

--

Das it. Das all.

Next chapter will be lengthy. Cool? Cool.

Enjoy.

#NationOrDie ❤