31.

Another update for yall, because I love yall. Pls. 😩

Excuse my mistakes & ENJOY!

--

Khalil.

"5 minutes until landing." The intercom announced.

I laid my head back against the seat, bobbing my head to This Thing Called Life album. This album was an hit. An classic, if I may add.

I closed my eyes, thinking about Kaylee. I didn't have the slightest clue to what Boobie could've been doing to her or with her.

"Daddy daddy daddy!" She screamed.

No matter how loud her little voice tried to pitch, I couldn't hear her screams.

"Lani! Lelani! Baby I'm coming!" I yelled, hunched over, holding my bullet wounded chest.

"Daddy, wurry up pwease!" She begged.

I ran for my baby, I ran for her. I ran as fast as my boney ass legs would let me. As I made my way towards her, I heard her muffles & screams.

The harder they hit her, the louder her screams became. I tried to pry their grip off her small waist, but he continued stroking.

My chest was caving in, but I couldn't let them hurt her. Thats my baby, my fucking child.

"Yeah, she tight as fuck." Boobie chuckled, stroking harder.

"Daddy, pwease. Dont let him hurt me." She cried, as blood dripped from her legs.

I picked up a hammer, hitting him in the shoulder bone. He groaned out in pain, as he threw Lelani onto the cold cement floor.

He held his shoulders, while his guys came in beating me to the ground. I fought and fought. I fought harder than ever, before I felt my chest being stabbed into.

The blood gushed from the open wound as I struggled to catch my breath. I tightened my eyes, thinking it was all a dream. It wasn't.

I reached over to Lelani, squeezing her cold bare hands. Her lifeless little body laid there, unconscious.

"I-I l-llove you b-babygirl."

Three tears rolled down my bruised face. It all became dark. My world was spinning. Someone in all white, stood over me.

"I had a spot saved fa you lil bro." Melvin said.

--

Kaylee.

I sat at the kitchen table, while Boobie continued discussing something with one of his drug addicts.

She was beaten down, young looking, but most all she looked lost. The smell of her, immediately made me lose my appetite.

I pushed my plate away, placing my hands into my face. The babies were doing well, but Bryson's breathing has been acting up.

I have pleaded & begged, Boobie to let him go to an hospital, but he refused.

He went out and bought Bryson an breathing machine, hoping it would help his breathing. But it didn't.

I haven't been to sleep in three days. I've been up, praying & hoping that Khalil would find me.

Today, was the day I get out of here. There was only one way, and that was murder.

I grabbed the butcher knife, Boobie used to cut the bacon with & slid it in my bra.

I was careful not to cut myself, so I limited all the movement above my chest.

Boobie soon finished talking with the addict, making his way over to me.

"How was breakfast?"

"It was ..wonderful." I smiled.

"I was thinkin' ... how about, us, as a family, go out to the park but first we have to stop and get groceries."

"That sounds amazing."

"Lets go! I got Bryson & Lelani."

Dumb ass nigga.

We made our way down the flight of stairs. Boobie would stop from time to time to rest his arm.

"Boob, I forgot the keys." I lied.

He sighed. "Don't fuckin' move." He gritted.

I nodded, as he turned around. I quietly grabbed the knife out of my hand, placing it in my right hand.

I tightened the grip, charging at him. I stabbed him four times in the neck, twice in lower back & once in the back of his head.

I picked up Bryson & Lelani, taking the elevator.

As we made it to the car, I buckled Bry & Lani into the car, making my way into the drivers side.

I quickly started the engine, speeding out the parking lot. A million things were running through my mind. I killed someone in front of my children.

I threw the knife under the seat. I have to get rid of this car fast. I sped down the London streets, spotting the closest supermarket.

I went to the supermarket, because one, I didn't have a phone & two, were I was kept, no one stayed near by.

I made my way into the supermarket, with Lani & Bryson in their car seats.

I yelled for the manager, gently placing my babies down.

What am I getting myself into?

--

Um, yup. 🗿

#NationOrDie