Chapter 5

Rose's P.O.V.

"Okay, Rose. We will have to share this bunk. Don't worry, I'm not as, uh, perverted as people say. i won't do anything. Trust me" He said with an unsure face, while he played with his hair.

"Dahvie, don't worry. I trust you. You trust me right?" I asked.

'Yeah. Actually, you seem like one of those people that you've known your entire life, just on the first day of meeting them." He said with a smile.

"Well, good." I said akwardly.

"Do you want to watch a movie?" Dahvie asked me pointing to the tv.

'Yeah sure. You can choose. I like pretty much anything" I said.

"Nightmare Before Christmas?" Dahvie asked with a devilish grin on his face.

"Hellz yeah! I love Tim Burton!" I said with a fistpump.

"Awesome. There's the bathroom, you can get changed into your pajamas while I set up the movie." Dahvie said as he pointed to a door. I walked over to my suitcase and grabbed pink pajama pants and a woe, is me shirt. I walked into the bathroom and shut the door.

"Holy Shit" I whispered as I slid to the floor. I'm gonna be sleeping in the same bed as Dahvie Vanity! Okay, no perverted thoughts. No perverted thoughts. No perverted thoughts. No perverted thoughts. Sleeping. Same. Bed. As. Dahvie.

I splashed some ice cold water to calm myself. I got undressed and put on my pajamas. I turned the knob and opened the door to Dahvie pulling his shirt on over his head. Must not fangirl. Must not fangirl.

"Woe, Is Me? Good band. Good guys. Good parties." He said laughing.

I waked over to the bed and got curled up under the covers. I moved over to the side and Dahvie got in. He and I eaned up against the bed frame and watched the movie. I was half asleep, when I heard something going on in the room next to ours.

"Jayy! Jayy! Hahaha! Jayy!" We heard heavy breathing and Scar calling out Jayy's name.

"WTF are they doing over there?!" Dahvie exclaimed jumping out of the bed. He walked out of the door with me following close behind. Dahvie slammed Jayy and Scar's door open and walked in.

We did not see what we expected. Scar was on the floor laughing hysterically and Jayy was on top of her tickling her to death.

"JAYY!" Dahvie screamed over Scar's laughter.

Jayy stopped tickling Scar and looked up at Dahvie.

"Yes?" Jayy asked, annoyed.

"Why are you tickling her to death?" Dahvie asked Jayy.

Jayy shrugged his shoulders and simply said "She ate my twizzlers"

"Is that supposed to sound really naughty Jayy?" I asked with a smirk.

"You need to clean your mind, Rose. And no, I mean the actually strawberry flavored licorice." Jayy said with an exasperated sigh and stood up.

"Okay, just don't wake us up again, please?" Dahvie asked them with his hands folded like he was praying.

"Fine. Goodnight Dahvie. Good luck rooming with him, Rose. night." Jayy said with a laugh.

"Night Dahvie. Night Rose" Scarlet said with a wink, still underneath Jayy.

I walked out and down the hall to our room followed by Dahvie. I opened the door and walked over to the bed. I got under the covers and Dahvie followed. I laid down on my side facing the wall.

About 30 minutes later and I was stil thinking about how lucky I was, then I felt Dahvie's arm wrap around my waist. I looked behind me and he was sleeping. Awwww ^_^.

I think I can get used to this.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rose here!

Thanks to all of you for reading this story so far!!! More chapters to come! And thank you to my amazing friends and cowriters Scarlet and Aurora for allowing me to make this amazing story with them! <3

One Love. One <3. BOTDF