Chapter 6

Scarlet's P.O.V.

After Dahvie, and Rose left jayy, and I hopped in bed. "So..." He said playing with the blanket. "Nice way to make it awkward!" I said sarcastically. He just chuckled, and went to the kitchen. I got up and followed him. "Whatcha do-" I was cut off by his lips crashing against mine, and pushing me to the counter. I wrapped my legs and arms around him, while he wrapped his hands around my waist. He deepened the kiss, then.. Pulled away. He put me down, and acted like nothing happened, and grabbed twizzlers. So just to mess with him I took 5 and ran to the room. He chased after me, tackling me to the bed. I took a big bite out of all 5, just to piss him off. He layed over me shocked. But took them away, and ate the rest of the 5. My expression: O_O

"YOU ATE THEM!" I yelled, but he cut me off, by crashing his lips to mine. He probably was just shutting me up. My expression: :'( Fuck My Life. He is probably messing with me. What a tease! "Jayy" "Yeah?" "You are such a tease!" He smirked. "Yes. Yes I am!" He climbed on me, and started kissing me again. I loved this boy, but he probably didn't feel the same. The kiss started getting intense, when we heard giggling. It was Aurora. We pulled away, and walked to their room. We heard her call his name. Our expressions: O_O Then O_o Then XD Finally :P. We let them be, and walked to our room. We sat in bed, and started eating twizzlers. Soon we were done, and I pouted, because he had the last one. He smiled and gave me half.

I sucked on mine, not realizing how much of a slut I must have looked. He chuckled, and finished his. When I finished I kissed his cheek, and turned around. He had put his arms around my waist, and kissed my neck, but stopped when he fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up at 10:00 A.m.  I noticed Jayy wasn't there so I went to the main lounge room. Sure enough he was there with everyone, but Aurora, and Andy. I sat down on the floor infront of Jayy, because there was no more room. "Sit on my lap" He said. I shook my head no, but he pulled me off the ground, and onto his lap.

Aurora walked in with Andy. "Someone has some sex hair" I teased. She gave me the meanest death glare EVER! My expression: O_O

Everyone laughed, and she looked like a tomato!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey! It Scar! And yes I made part of this to make fun of Aurora XD Well thank you to Aurora, and Rose, and of course you the readers we have made it to the fan fiction list! That all! Bye!