Demi-God Academy

I gave Jason a deadpan look before throwing a charming smile his way and disappearing from his sight. 

"Lilley, you know that isn't fair!" 

I let out one of my smirks as I took in the guy before me, teal coloured hair framed his face in layers that poked up in all directions, his face set in a frustrated expression as he looks around him, little did he know I was floating above him. 

I looked at his appearance, cut up blue jeans and a plain white t-shirt, I chuckled, he never dressed to impress but somehow he always looked good, his head snapped upwards, and my eyes widened as I realized I had just given away my position.  

"Lilley, you said you wouldn't fly!" Jason narrowed his eyes up at me and before I could move he reached up at me and yanked my foot down with his super strength.

"Oh my god Jason, that really hurt!"  

I said, not daring to even look down at the foot that is causing all the pain. Jason started to laugh but as I made myself visible again he realised I wasn't joking.

"Oh damn Lilley." he picked me up in his arms and I curled up into a fetal position against his chest trying not to bang my foot against anything, which was hard considering there were people moving around everywhere. He jogged over to the combat trainer and vaguely hear him argueing with the the teacher before jogging over to the doors and walking into the medical office.

-----

"You need to keep pressure off of it for atleast three weeks OK? That means that I am giving you a pass to use your ability to make your way around school, OK?" The medical nurse told me to me between her numerous topics of conversation whilst she put a dressing and putting a cast on my broken ankle, meanwhile I was glaring at Jason who kept looking at me with an sheepish smile on his face.

-----

I floated down the hall next to Jason as he talked in my ear the whole time, not listening to him I looked down at my cast, only a few days to go now I sighed mentally. 

"Lil, Lil, Lilley, are you even listening to me?" Jason shouted up at me.  

I looked down at him smirking and shaking my head. 

"Sorry deary, just daydreaming!" I laughed at him as he grumbled some incoherent words under his breath.

"I saaaiiiiidddd, what lesson you got now?"

"Oh aha, I have Ability Science" I said in a cheery tone.

"Okay, well we are there now so.... you going to go in?" he asked me, I looked around in shock, it seemed we were, everything always goes faster when I'm hovering. I say goodbye to Jason and swung open the classroom door, "Yo Mrs Aire, what are we doing today?" I hollered to the teacher. I was close to Johanie (Mrs Aire), she was the only one that I could talk too about what I am and how I feel about it.

"Morning Lilley, Demi-gods and Gods today, time for you to learn about you."

I swirled round to face her in shock, "Already?"

"Yes, already."