Chapter 1

Ella's POV

As walked out of the car, I bid a bye to mom.

"Goodbye hun! Have a great time in your first day" she waved and went off.

I stood up and looked at the huge school. Wow. It's kinda weird being new in such a big school.

I walked to the entrance of the school and walked past a lot of students chattering loudly. Some also gave me weird stares like I'm some kind of creep.

I shrugged them off and continue to walk and suddenly bumped into someone and fell. IT HURTS. First day of school gone mad.

"I am so sorry! Here let me help you." He helped me get up until i saw the person who bumped me.

"It's okay and thank you. Now i must go and check on the Principal for my schedule" I smiled then went off to where ever the office of the principal is.

"Hey! I can help you and maybe go with you for some directions. I can see you're new here." He smiled. I nodded instead since i have no idea where it is in this huge school.

"I'm Francis. You are?" Francis raised his eyebrows. "I'm Ella. Ella Cruz" I gave him a toothy grin and he did likewise.

"Anyway we need to go. Follow me. I" I followed to where he is heading until we reached the office.

"I will have to wait outside okay?"

"Okay. Thank you for helping." "No problem." I went in and saw Mrs. Violet Richford, the principal of the school.

"Why, hello there. Are you the new student in Richford HS? Miss Ella Cruz?" Fixing her eyeglasses. I nodded.

"Oh I see. Well here is you're schedule. Enjoy you're first day Ella!" she handed me a card where my schedule is and I went outside and saw Francis reading a book and looked up and saw me.

"My first class is Science. I must head off now. See you later" I waved at him a goodbye and looked for the Science classroom.

"Ella! We are in the same class." From behind he jogged trying to catch up with me.

"We do? Well that's great. We should go now before the bell rings."

As we walk, we talked a few stuff and finally arrived the room. As I went in with Francis, we looked for available seats and saw 2 empty seats at the back.

At few minutes later the teacher arrived who is my Science teacher, Mr. Smith. "Good morning class!" Mr. Smith greeted.

And we all stood up and greeted a good morning too. Mr. Smith introduced himself and acknowledged me.

"We have a new student here and she is Ella Cruz!"

"Ella do you want to say something? "He asked.

I stood up nervously and I sighed then spoke.

"Hi guys, Im Ella Cruz.The new student of Richford High School. It's nice to meet you. I hope I will get close to all of you soon"

They clapped and cheered for me and I smiled.

Francis congratulate me and shook hands with me.

"Thanks but next time I am going to -"

But then Mr. Smith cut off our conversation and told us to get our notebooks.

And the class continued until it was lunch break were the bell rang and students everwhere went out from there rooms and went to the cafeteria.

I kept my notebook and books and stood up and Francis followed.

"So where are you from?" He asked.

"Roseville Village. You know a 30 minute walk away from school."

"Hmm. I see. We should go to the cafeteria. Im starving!" He held his tummy and I laughed.

-

This is an edited chapter so yeah. Enjoy :)