Chapter 4

I woke up by the sound of my annoying alarm clock. He's is just jealous that i have a very close relationship with my bed HAHA

I jumped out of my bed and went to the bathroom to shower, brush my teeth and changed to my school uniform.

I went down to see mom cooking. "Morning mom!" I beamed. "Good morning honey! You didn't get to eat dinner last night?"

"Sorry. I slept early since i was tired." I apologized and sat on the chair where infront of it is breakfast: Egg and Bacon. Perfect Combination. Okay that rhymed.

"I forget to ask you. How was your first day yesterday?" She sat beside me as I ate my food. "It was good. Nothing much. Met someone and is my only friend. Then classes and we had lunch together and so on and so forth" I stood up and placed my plate on the sink.

"Is he/she a boy/girl?" She asked as she stood up and placed her plate on the sink and started washing the dishes.

"Hmm.. a boy. His name is Francis" I smiled as I said his name.

Weird

"Ohh. You never had friends at your school in the past years that are boys right? You never get along well. Except for the brother of your bestfriend Jane. Well, thats a start!" She clapped her hands excitedly and grabbed her car keys while I got my backpack. It is a start.

I arrived at school early. As I walked to my locker to get my books for my first clasa, I saw Francis talking to a girl. A pang of jealousy hit me.

Why am I jealous? We aren't even together.

As i continue staring at them, finally Francis saw me and he smiled. I smiled back. My heart melts when he smiles. What the? I am becoming weirder since I met him. Ugh!

Francis and the girl went near me. "Hi Ella! I want you to meet my sister, Francheska. Fran, i want you to meet Ella" Sister? I thought she is your girlfriend. I sighed in relief. "Hi Ella! It's really nice to meet you like you know what? Francis keeps on talking about you" She laughed and I laughed at her hippiness.

Francis nudged her and looked down blushing? Haha. "I hope they are good facts about me?" I joked around. "Oh yes, they are all good course. I even tease him that he likes you" she smirks. "No i don't. Stop it Fran. You babble to much." Francis looked away crossing his arms. "Oh you know you love me?" She tries to hug Francis shrugging her off. I laughed at them. I wish I had a relationship like that. I sighed.

"Anyway Ella, I must go. The bell will ring soon. Bye! It was nice meeting you!" She waved and she walked to her room.

"Well, she is fun to be with." While slinging my backpack in my shoulder. "Yeah. Sometimes." He rolled his eyes.

We walked into our room since we have the same classes, History. I pretty much hate history. I don't know why we still learn about it like, It's in the past and their all dead anyway.

I sat beside Francis in the back row and on my other side is a brunette girl with a white complexion and rosy cheeks. Shoulder length hair, fit, tall. She's like a model.

"Take a picture. It lasts longer" I blinked and went back to my thoughts. "Sorry.. for uh.. checking you out" I apologized. "It's fine." She smiled. "Are you new here?" She asked. "Yeah. I'm Ella by the way" I smiled and shook hands with her. "Michelle." We talked for a while until the teacher arrived then class started.

The day went by the usual. Still, Francis and I go together in lunch along with Michelle and Francheska. Francis was kind of "out of place" since he was the only boy in the group so far.

As I got home, It started to rain. I went inside and saw Dad reading a newspaper while drinking coffee.

"Hey dad" I kissed his cheeks and he just nodded. "Where is mom?" I asked grabbing an apple in the kitchen counter. "Grocery. She we will be back soon." Still not taking his eyes off the newspaper.

I went upstairs to my room to change from my school uniform to a loose tshirt and shorts. I got my notebooks and did my assignments.

I wonder what Francis is doing.

Francis POV

I am currently watching my favorite show and it's nearly done. It is so boring. Francheska sat beside me and got the remote control from my hand. "Whats up?" She asked changing the channels. "Nothing much. Its so boring." I laid down on the couch withy feet on her lap. "Eew your feet is stinky" Shoving away my feet, I stood up and sat on the other couch. "Fran, what's it like falling in love?" I looked at her. "Oh I tell you. Its hard and confusing if you fall love. I never had a boyfriend since mom told me that falling in love too early, you will regret so much, you end up having a broken heart." She sighed.

Is it really hard falling in love?
--
Short chapter since I am using my phone to type. Just like the last chapter. Vote, Comment and Share :)
-Hannah x

Picture of Michelle in the side ->