Chapter 6

Today is Sunday and it's raining outside and I have nothing to do so much in Sundays so boring. I turned my radio on and one of my favorite songs blasted through the speakers of the radio and is the perfect song for the day.

"Sunday morning rain is falling.." I sang with my heart out. "Mmmmm-"

"ELLA!!" I stumbled and fell from the unexpected shout and looked at the person shouting which is Francheska in my door with Michelle beside her.

"Do you know why knocking is very important Fran especially when I'm in my mini concert?" I glared at her. "Oops. Sorry for ruining your 'mini concert' with no audience but I was just so excited to see you cus I miss you and-" Michelle cut her off,  "We need to talk about a lot of things." Francheska nodded her head in agreement and spoke, "What she said." pointing at Mich.

"I didn't know that you guys are coming today at my house with the gloomy weather outside but if it is to talk about important stuff then I'm okay with that. " I motioned them to sit with me on my bed. They plopped in my bed and we three sat in an Indian style sit while facing each other.

"So we have to tell you about someone!" Michelle started off. "Who is this someone you guys want to tell me?" I raised my eyebrows in curiousity.

"Do you know the bestfriend of Francis?" Francheska looked at me sersiously. I nodded and said, "You mean Nash? What about him?" Both of them were wide-eyed and screamed. I closed my ears from the ear piercing scream. "How'd you know about him?" Michelle covered her mouth. "Well, he texted me yesterday and told me that he is the bestfriend of Francis and Francis never told me about him." I shrugged. "Did he call you babe?" Francheska asked. "Yeah. In every text he sent me."

I took my phone out from my pocket and showed them my conversation with Nash. They read and looked at me then screamed. Again. They hugged me like it was a big deal.

"He is hot and I like his dimples when he smiles!" Fran dreamily said. "Yeah but a little of a heartbreaker when it comes to relationships. He never had a relationship that lasted even in 1 month." Michelle shivered in disgust while Fran nodded her head in agreement and frowned.

"Oh. I see. So he is like the bad guy that has no pity on broken girls? Poor things" I frowned and looked at them.

It's really sad though. Especially when you are one of the girls that gets to be treated like that.  My day went all the talking about Nash and mostly gossips with Mich and Fran until it was time for them to go home.

I learned that Nash is a huge flirt. He never has a relationship that lasts long and doesn't take it seriously. Francis and Nash are bestfriends since they we're in their diapers. I never had the chance to meet him since Francis and I go together mostly. Francis really didn't tell me about his bestfriend. Is he hiding something from me or just too protective? I dont know.

Francis POV

Nash, Jairus and I are in the basketball court. Yes and this court belongs to the family of Jairus. Rich bestfriend -.- I forgot to tell you that Nash and Jairus are my bestfriends. Nash is the flirt while Jairus is the gentle and good guy like me.

We don't always go together in school since Nash is with his other friends, and I'm okay with that while Jairus is with his friend and is a girl and will soon to be his girlfriend, Sharlene. They are perfect though, I tell you.

My sunday was just hanging out with the guys. Nothing much but play basketball and talk of course, girls.

"Hey man. I have my eyes on someone. She's pretty hot." Nash smirked. "Who?" Jairus asked while dribbling the ball and shooting it and earning a point. "The girl who is always with Francis." He said looking at me. 

What the?!

Since the time I told him about Ella, he was all crazy about her like it was his love at first sight. He is not taking away Ella from me.

Oh god. Its like have a crush on her too. Shit

"You mean Ella? She's got the looks man" Jairus said passing the ball to me.

"Yeah. Don't be jealous Cis. I don't own her yet." He winked at me and I glared at him."Why would I be jealous? I don't like her." Yet or I think.

"Oh we know you do. Admit it man. The way you look at her. You are whipped." I know right. Ugh

This better be a good game and I'm winning this.
----

Short chapter since I am so disappointed. Haha anyway, Yey! Jairus is hereee! Hey fans haha Another one will come up very soon :) Nash Aguas pic on the side =>

Hannah x