Shoey

What do you think of when you hear the ship name "Shoey"?

Some people think of it as the ship name of Joey Graceffa and Shane Dawson. Nothing special.

Others think of it as the best thing in the world. It's special to them, you can't exactly imagine what it would be like without it.

To me, I think of it as something wonderful. I mean, I'd be fine with friendship but if Shoey was real. I'd cry.

But when we're older, in our 50's, and we look back remembering "Shoey" what will we think. They'll be in their 70's. 

What would we do?

Type in the name Shoey on the computer and watch the videos you would laugh at when you were younger, imagining them together?

Would you sit in silence remembering the fanfics you wrote? The fanfics you read?

Maybe you wouldn't care. It's just a thought that came into your mind, nothing special.

Where would Joey and Shane be? Together? Would they still even hang out together. The word most people don't even want to imagine, dead?

Little things can actually make a big impact on our lives. Shoey is one of them. Shoey made me who I am right now. Shoey is, and will forever will be apart of me.

And anyone who knew about them, it's a part of you  too.