Note to self:

1. Do not kill yourself. Killing yourself is very messy and your mother will cry over you. it is not beautiful or brave, even if it was, you will not be around to see that.

2. Get up late. Have a lay in. Sleep past your alarm. You have a long day ahead of you and for now you should appreciate the cold side of your pillow. 

3. Don't fight your demons. Your demons are here to teach you lessons. Sit down with your demons and have a drink, a chat and learn their names and talk about the burns  on their fingers and scratches on their ankles. some of them are very nice. 

4. Music is good for soul. Rap music will energise you and boost your ego and pop music will cheer you up. Indie music will make you think and emotional music will make you cry and think about him again. It's healthy. 

5. You are allowed to be angry. But the world is not against you. The flowers do not bloom for you. The world walks beside you and is silents. It does not trip you or carry you.

6. Day and night cycle are natural. Humans only sleep at night because we used to avoid predators in the dark because of our poor eyesight. Stay awake until 5am watching TV shows. Wake up at 7 have breakfast. 

7. Eat when you are hungry. Being bored not constitute a chocolate bar. Sleep when you're tired. Do not mindlessly the sleep at night rules. If you're not tired, do not sleep.