T w o

I hope you lovely Lil' carrots enjoy this chapter!

----

Once we got back to my apartment I unlocked my door and let him in. When we walked into my living room we sat on the couch and just stared at each other.

"So.." I started to trail off but then he repeated me.

"So.."

"Let's get down to business. First off, why the hell did you follow me other than that you are my Soulmate." I asked and Harry's face went serious for a split second before he started laughing, bewildering me.

"What's so funny? I'm fucking serious. Which obviously you are not" I spit. "Sorry.." he trailed off not knowing my name.

"My name's Annika Maxwell. Your Soulmate, Harry.." I looked my wrist and seen that his last name starts with an 'S'. Then I looked down at my shirt and thought of the first thing that came to my mind. "Styles?.." He looked at me shocked and I furrowed my eyebrows. Did I actually get that right?!

"How in the hell did you get that right? Mind reading? I didn't even tell you!" Harry exclaimed which made me smirk.

"Well... I do have mind reading but I didn't use it, all I looked at was my initials that were on my wrist and looked at my clothes and thought of Styles since your name does start with an S.." I trailed off and he shook his head with a gorgeous smile on his face.

"Ah. Nice guess then." I nodded and pursed my lips.

I hate to say this, but Harry's extremely hot. I mean he's the total package. He has the prettiest green eyes, luscious chocolate curls, charm, a pretty smile, and he's... I don't know.. He's just different than any guy I've met before. In a good way, that is. But I cannot let his good looks make me fall in love with him.. I just can't.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by Harry's hand in front of my face. I blushed and slapped his hand away.

"So, I'm assuming you already know why you got kicked out of heaven right?" he asked and my eyes widened and I shook my head which made his eyes widen as well. "Wait, they kicked you out without even telling you?!" I slowly nodded not understanding.

"I guess it's my job to tell you why isn't it?" He asked and I, of course, nodded and expectantly waited for him to say something, anything.

"Well, first off I'm a Demon. And our two races are enemies to each other." He said and I just sat there, expressionless. To be honest, I kinda expected him to say something like that. I mean, come on. I wouldn't have got kicked out of heaven if he was a Vampire, or a Werewolf so I just had to assume the worst and I guess I was right.

"Okay... Now I just can't be mad at you now. It wasn't your fault my goddamn leaders kicked me out because of what you are. I mean c'mon. That's just so fucking stupid." I said and he looked shocked that I forgave him so quickly. But right now, the only thing that I'm curious about is what kind of Demon he is.

"Um... Harry, may I ask what type of Demon you are?" he smirked.

"Shadow."

Simple as that. He's a shadow demon. Now that I think about that, it kinda creeps me out. So that means he can jump from shadow to shadow without anyone noticing? That kind of shit scares the hell out of me. Which is funny because I was a Guardian Angel and now a Fallen one. Boy how the tables have turned.

Ha, I crack myself up sometimes. I guess I must've been smiling to myself cause Harry looked at me with an amused look on his face.

"Babe, you do realise that I also happen to read minds?" my eyes widened, face flushed, and I so desperately wanted to hide in the shadows like Harry could.

----

Ha! Poor Annika. Welp, I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and I'll see you in the next one. Byeee! ~Megan (: Xxx