Half asleep Antonias p.o.v

2:00 am. what do I get a phone call. I here Cecelia grunt from her side of the bed. My hand looks for the my phone on the night stand by the bed and when I find it I hit the little green button.

      "Hello?" I ask not really knowing why someone would call at this hour.

        "Hello is this Antonia Rose?" A mans voice he sounds to be in his late teens early 20.

     "Yes this is she." by this point Cecelia is about to kill me if I keep on talking.

    "Well this is Ashton Irwin from 5 seconds of summer and I was hoping to speck to Airplane mode  about going on tour with us." Now you got me up.

    "What." nope I don't even want to know what Will did and why he thought that would be a good idea.

"Well umm I umm call this number." I give him Wills number he and Jeff and deal with that."
"What was that all about babe?" Cecelia asks, rolling over so she was on her side facing me.
"Don't worry about it." I smile and pull her close as I drift off to sleep I wonder what that all was about.

The next morning I was up to the smell of my favorite meal vegan bacon with a bagel and cream cheese. I'm not vegan I'm vegetarian I gust eat there meet. Also Cecelia is vegan so why not supposed her and eat healthy. As I get up I check my phone to see I have a lot if missed calls from Jeff. I may need to call him back.
"You never told me what last night was all about." Cecelia asks as she slides me a plate and a cup of ice tea.
"I don't even know to be honest I think that Jeff gave them my number instead of his so I set it straight."
"So you set it the opposite of him." She laughed.
"Was that need?" I question.
"Kinda." She smiled fine I can't be mad at her.
        I shake my head. I go to take a bite of the food I have but my phone goes off. Cecelia gives me this look but I give her one back knowing that is must be something important. I get up and take the call into a different room.
"What do you want Reina?" I question.
"Did Jeff and Will not call you?" She asks as if they should have called.
  "Nope." I say simply.
"Ok well you know that band 5 Seconds Of Summer. They want Airplane mode to be there opening a Time!" Nope didn't need the ear drum.
  "Ok so you said," I wait.
"Yes yes one million times yes." And face palm.
  "So world tour with you the Olsen twins and no girlfriend." Fun.
"Shut up don't make it sound so bad. Come by later and we will find a way to make it all work." There was a silent and then, "No Jake get him off that he'll rip it. Ok got to go cats be crazy." Left in the dark like always well Will, will  be getting a pice of my mind.