Magcon Tour

For @kdinitials I hope it's good! Sorry it took a while.

It's about 10pm and I quietly creep downstairs careful not to wake up my parents. Cameron texted me and told me to go to his house because he needs to tell me something. I don't really think to much about it, we have talks all the time.

He lives on my street, so I walk there and get there in a couple minutes. I opened the door because it wasn't locked, and looked for him in his room. "Cameron?" I called out as I walked in.

"Hey Kem, I missed you." Cam said and hugged me tightly.

"I miss you too. What did you want me for?"

"What? I can't just invite my girlfriend to my house?"

"You said you wanted to talk. What is it? You're making me nervous."

"It's nothing serious."

"Ok then what is it?" I said, getting impatient.

"Um, I'm going on tour tomorrow."

"Why didn't you tell me earlier? You're just going to leave without waning?!"

"I'm sorry, I wanted to tell you, but I didn't want you to be sad."

"Well you made it worse. You're leaving to see thousands of pretty girls and I'm not prepared."

"Kem, I'm sorry I made you feel bad. Please know that I love you and I would never leave you for anyone. And um maybe, you can give me a goodbye present." He winked and made me laugh. "You don't have to, but it would be nice."

"Stop, I'm supposed to be mad at you."

"You can never be mad at me Kem"

"I know." I smiled.

*
Hope you like it! -Arianna