Trick or Treat ( LEMON WARNING )

Upstairs in one of the Uchiha's spare guest rooms, Naruto was on top of Sasuke, kissing his neck.

"Sasuke-sama?"

"Hm?"

"Can I take control this time?", Naruto ask, licking a bite mark on his neck. Sasuke then decided to play with him a little and tease him, besides he always liked to hear him plead from time to time. Sasuke tapped his cheek in wonder of the answer .

"I don't know.. I don't think you're at enough experience yet"

"...."

"Besides, it's not like-hnm?!", Sasuke was interuppted by Naruto's tan lips capturing the ravens. Sasuke felt the blonde's warm tongue move through his cavern, that's when Naruto broke away and began to lick the left side of his neck, also nipping at his collarbone.

Sasuke let out a simple sigh of pleasure.

But he jumped when he felt two pair of sharp teeth sank pierce into his skin. A couple of seconds went by, and Naruto extracted his mini fangs from the pale skin.
"Now can take control this time?"

"......"

"Pleeeaase?"

"Fine", Sasuke sighed, admitted in defeat. Those baby luscious blue eyes always surrendered to him, but this time it would be different. Naruto took off his shirt anxiously, while unbundling ( unbuttoned ) Sasuke's shirt.

Naruto grabbed Sasuke's shoulders, while licking his left stud. Sasuke gasped, and grunted while Naruto sucked on hard. Sasuke couldn't help but moan.

"Is that the best you got?"

"I'm not finished yet..."

Naruto responded and began to undo both of their pants/boxers. Sasuke had a tint of pink stain his cheeks as Naruto began to gently stroke his length. The raven bit his lip, feeling his moans rising to reach the surface. Naruto began to stroke a bit faster, wanting Sasuke to moan once more. Sadly, the Uchiha turned him down.

Naruto then stroke faster and faster, unleashing Sasuke's moans. Suddenly, Naruto stroked as fast as he could making him moan louder and letting his load spill. The Uzumaki smiled, rubbed the tip and then put his mouth on top of him, making Sasuke jump.

"N..Naruto..", Sasuke moaned out his name. Naruto rolled his tongue around his length. Sasuke then bucked his hips when Naruto pushed it deeper into his mouth, causing him to gag a little.

"Gaah!", Sasuke moaned out shortly as Naruto began to bob his head. "Naruto, I-I'm gonna..!" Once again, Sasuke spilled his load, which was smaller than before. Naruto crawled on top of Sasuke more, locking lips with his. Naruto moaned loudly when Sasuke thrusted upward into him. The Uzuamaki began to see colors as Sasuke just had a lustful smirk plastered on his face.

"Y-you baka", Naruto gestured at the raven, sweating a little. The Uchiha rubbed his tan waist.

"Does it hurt?"

"N-no..Well.. a little, but I can deal with it"

Sasuke began to thrust slowly upwards but then went faster even more. This was one of the lovers favorite positions. But Naruto wasn't the only one with a plan, out of nowhere, he slammed himself down hard making them both moan.

"Dont even think about it", Sasuke called him out. Naruto pouted and continued to let Sasuke pound into him. Naruto's cries grew louder as he was more closer to reaching his climax.

"Sasuke! Ah! P-please don't stop!"

Naruto spilled his climax a couple of seconds later. The blonde got off of him and began to thrust into him, hard, but not fast. The Uzumaki knew just how his lover wanted it but he wanted to tease him. "Naruto..*moan* go faster!"

"What?"

"Faster!"

"What?"

"I *grunt* hate you"

"Hate is a strong word, Sasu-chan", Naruto replied, thrusting a bit faster. The blonde began to thrust his tip in and out fast, which made Sasuke go crazy and filled with more lust.

"K-keep doing *groan* that.."

"What are you talking about?"

"*Moan*"

"...?"

"What you're doing..", Sasuke finished his sentence and thankfully, he caught on. Thrusting his tip in and out, fast and hard made Sasuke drool a little, arching his back.

"So that does feel good?", Naruto said more than a statement from a question. Naruto ceased his movements and panted slightly, sliding his throbbing member out of the Uchiha. Naruto already knew what was next, and he adored this position. The Uzuamki got on his hands and knees, blushing a bit. Then he practically screamed when Sasuke pounded into him.

"Trick or treat dobe..?"

"Tr-treat, please"

Sasuke thrusted like crazy, making little specks of tears form in Naruto's face. Naruto moaned loudly as his climax was drawing near, but he fought harder not to do it. Sasuke then had to thrust ten more times to make him reach his climax. Both panted and the raven slid himself out of him.

Both of them cuddled in each other's arms and warmth. Sasuke nipped under Naruto's ear, whispering all the things he would do to him next time.

And boy, couldn't he wait.