Christmas Pleasure * LONG LEMON WARNING*

Warning! This chapter contains sexual content! If you cannot handle this, please press the back button!!

This is for the yaoi fans, enjoy! *peace sign*

Everyone was then smiling and laughing, eating candy, drinking hot coca, etc. A Christmas party was then hosted at Sakura's house, which was the second biggest house out the gang.

It was December 24, 10:38 PM.. everyone else was asleep, at least so they thought. Sasuke got up and stared at the fire crackling down slowly. Naruto sneezed in his sleep and instantly woke up in flash, causing him to search around the room. Everyone was in sleeping bags, or tucked under blankets by the tree and the fire.

Naruto sat up and crawled on his hands and knees to the Uchiha. He rested his head on the raven's broad shoulder, getting comfy. Instead of being consumed by silence, Naruto broke it.

"Hey"

"Hi"

"What are you doing up, eh?", Naruto asked. Sasuke shrugged. Naruto crawled into Sauske's lap, resting against him, causing the raven to rest his head on top of his.

"You should go to sleep, Sasu-chan"

"Easier for you to say.. you've already gotten a good little rest"

"But.. but I wanna rest with you, Sa-Sasu-chan"

The Uchiha pinned him down and was sitting on his waist. Naruto blushed a bit, as the raven trailed his hands down Naruto's boxers, and gripping his member. He slowly began to stroke it, receiving a groan from the blonde.

Sasuke then stroked it faster, as Naruto gasped, trying to restrain his moan. The raven used both of his hands to stroke his length, making the blonde buck his hips in response.

"Oohh~! Sasu-chaaan", Naruto moaned. He felt himself getting closer to his prostate. The Uzumaki then remembered that he was in a public place, he shouldn't be doing this here.

"How about we take this to the attic? I know where it is", Sasuke stated, lust filling up every inch of his voice.

- In the Attic -

"Sasu-chaaan~! Oh! Ohhh!~"

Sasuke never stroked so fast in his life. Naruto then spilled his liquid all over Sasuke's hand. The Uchiha removed his boxers and sat himself on top of the blonde's length, making a low rumble come out of the Uzumaki.

Sasuke began to slam himself up and down, causing both of them to moan about. "Ha-harder, Sasuke!!"

"Like this?"

"GAH!"

Sasuke got off of the Uzumaki and smirked. Licking the mark he has put on him, and biting back into it, letting little blood trail out. Sasuke stopped and yelled in pleasure, as Naruto thrusted into him.

"AAAAHH~!♡♡", Sasuke screamed out. They quickly changed positions and Naruto was now on top of Sasuke, slamming into him. The inside of Sasuke began to tighten up around Naruto's member, making him moan.

"Tight.."

"Haa..!", the Uchiha gasped as he felt the length sliding in and out. Naruto stopped and laid on his back, resting a bit. Sasuke spread his legs open and pushed the shaft into his mouth. The Uzumaki gasped.

Sasuke gave a nice, long suck and rubbed his tongue around it, flicking his tip. The blonde gripped Sasuke's hair and moaned out in pure pleasure. The Uchiha enjoyed his sounds and pushed it deeper into his mouth, while Naruto bucked his hips in response.