Chapter 30: Love

{Carrie's POV}
The weeks piled on and before we knew it, there was only a week till Miranda and Blake had to move. Brad and Blake barely exchanged words, I couldn't believe they actually weren't speaking to each other Ran and I have been talking though trying to figure out a way for them to work this out.

Brad: "Care I'm gonna go to the airport to pick Luke up do you need anything while I'm out?!"

Carrie: "No I'm good."

I hear the door shut from the kitchen, I walk out grab the phone and call Ran. I didn't want Brad to know I was still hanging out with her because I didn't know if he'd be pissed at me or not.

{Narrator's POV}
Once Brad got to where Luke's flight was coming Luke came right out looking for someone other than Brad.

Brad: "Man I'm right here."

Luke: "Oh sorry I didn't know you were picking me up."

Brad: "Oh ok well let's go."

When they walk out Brad couldn't find his car.

Brad: "Where the hell did it go?"

Luke pointed at a sign.

Luke: "It's a tow zone man."

Brad: "Damn it."

Luke: "Calm down man I can call Caroline for a ride."

Brad: "She can't come your guys sitter is sick and your son is also sick."

Luke: "What about Carrie?"

Brad: "She's to pregnant to dive...trust me."

Luke: "Well...I guess that just leaves..."

Brad: "A cab."

Luke: "Brad..."

Brad: "I'll call them now."

(At Carrie and Brad's House)
Carrie: "So Ran tell me about the house."

Miranda: "Carrie this house is the most beautiful one I've ever seen in my life, it's a wood cabin, two bedrooms, three baths, and a huge pool in the backyard."

Carrie: "That does sound nice."

Miranda: "Any sign of Brad giving in and talking to us again?"

Carrie: "No...what about Blake."

Miranda: "Nope...all I wanted was one big party before we left, but I guess that isn't gonna happen."

Carrie: "I know, but maybe we can sneak out for a girls night out with Caroline."

Miranda: "I hope so."

(In the cab)
When they got in the cab they saw two other guys in there already, one in the front and one in the back.

Driver: "Sorry I had to pick up these guys first, I hope that's ok."

Brad: "That's fine."

Brad got in while Luke put his luggage in the trunk, once he got in they took off.

Luke: "Ok about Blake..."

Brad: "Luke I'm not talking about him ok?"

Luke: "Fine I got the story from Caroline anyway."

Brad: "Who told her?"

Luke: "Carrie and Miranda told her, they're close friends man."

Just then a car t-bones them and sends them off the road and down a hill still on its wheels, the car hits a tree and huge branch falls through the roof.

(At Caroline's House)
The phone rings, she looks at the caller ID and sees Miranda cell number come across the tiny screen, she answers it.

Caroline : "Hey Miranda what's up?"

Miranda: "Carrie went into labor and I'm driving her to the hospital, can you see is you can get a hold of Brad."

Caroline: "Yeah I will and I'll met up with you there."

She hangs up the phone and try's to call Brad, but nobody answered. She tried over and over again but still didn't get an answer.

(At the accident site)
The police and ambulances get to the scene and look inside the car.

Officer: "Captain we have two deceased bodies here!"

Captain: "Try to ID them!"

Officer: "Yes sir."

(At the hospital)
Carrie: "Oh Caroline did you get a hold of Brad yet?"

Caroline: "No not yet, Ran can I see you for a second?"

Miranda: "Sure."

They walk outside the room and shut the door.

Miranda: "What's going on?"

Caroline : "Luke's not answering his phone either, do you think something happened?"

Miranda: "I'm sure they're fine."

Miranda walks back into Carrie's room.

Caroline: "I hope you're right."

Stay Tuned😱

A/N
Thanks for reading! Love y'all! Comment and vote!!!!
-Alisha❤️❤️❤️