Transformers Prime: Menace

A beacon picked up by radar set off an alarm in the Autobot base. Ratchet checked the beacon's readings and alerted the team of its presence. By the time the team had approached the screen, two more beacons had locked on. They proceeded at speeding rates, towards different directions. One went towards the Darkmount ruins, while the remaining two headed a few kilometers northwest of their base of operations. "They have cybertronian readings" Ratchet glanced at Optimus, it was enough to tell him that he thought it would be best to investigate, "Autobots, we must locate these beacons immediately. Prepare yourselves as best as you can, for we do not know what may lie at these coordinates”, “Ratchet, open the groundbridge" Optimus stood there, sure about what he would find.

With a rising noise a portal emerged from the metal arc and it was done. Arcee questioned Optimus about what he thought it could be, "any idea as to what we’re looking for?" Optimus turned and spoke rather convinced with what he was about to say, "I have reason to believe they may be protoform capsules, like that from which smokescreen emerged". "An Autobot?" Bulkhead spoke in an anxious tone, as if he desired nothing more than his statement to be true; "while it may indeed be a protoform, the possibility that it may be a Decepticon, or even a relic from Cybertron stands as an open possibility. Never the less, we must investigate as soon as we reach the coordinates, while not lowering our guard".

Smokescreen nodded in agreement, "come on bee" he said in a hopeful yet grounded tone. Jack walks towards them, "what if it is a protoform?, What would happen then?" he spoke slightly uneased. Optimus looked briefly at him and then back, then spoke, "Then we shall try to recruit them should it be an autobot or even a factionless protoform.", "Autobots, transform and rollout". In mechanical motions they turned into their vehicle forms and went through the glowing groundbridge. Seconds later they appear with a flash of the groundbridge at the coordinates. They are stunned; not only was Optimus right about it possibly being a protoform, but there were two of them and both with Autobot insignias.

They were about the same height as bumblebee, slightly shorter with a body mass similar to smokescreen. One stared at them with wary, lying protectively over the other, now collapsed protoform. His arm and shoulder quickly wielded cannons and aimed at them. Bumblebee spoke to the frightened protoform, pointing out they were Autobots. He deactivated his weapons, for now. Arcee quickly but calmly contacted base "Ratchet, we need a groundbridge, there may be a wounded". Ratchet replied and opened the luminous pathway right before them. They led the protoform through while Optimus carried the other, unconscious protoform.

Ultra magnus and Wheeljack help the protoforms be medically treaded by obeying Ratchets orders. It had been a few hours and the protoform hadn’t spoken yet. Smokescreen stepped up and asked the new Autobot its name; "Skids; and that’s my twin brother Mudflap...” Bulkhead spoke curiously, "what brings you to earth?” Skids answers with a neutral tone, "we were being chased and decided to try and hide on this planet", "who was chasing you?" smokescreen looks slightly annoyed. "Motormaster", a startled look comes from Ratchet, "Motormaster?!" he states in disbelief, "why on Primus is he after you for?”

A voice from the back of the base is heard, “we don't know why, we just know he is". "If Motormaster is indeed after you, then his most likely choice of action is to return to the Decepticon ranks under Megatron's control. As we speak he could very well have made contact with the Decepticon warship. It is of the upmost importance that we do not permit this particular enemy rejoin the Decepticons, as I fear the military advantage provided by his arrival will only cast an even bigger disadvantage to our operation than ever before". Meanwhile, on the farther coordinates mapped on the Autobot's radar, a large protoform stood still. Strange holograms flashed from his eyes as he analyzed what seemed to be a map of jasper.

He transformed into a cybertronian based land vehicle and drove until he reached the now ruined site that was once the mighty Decepticon fortress Darkmount. After going through the rubble, it found what it was searching for, the communication wave length for the Decepticon warship that had departed prior to the full destruction of Darkmount. A few seconds passed and a harsh but serious voice raked the area, "This is Motormaster, commander of the Stunticon unit. I am currently located on the site of a ruined cybertronian like structure. I need a groundbridge." silence followed until a path of light was before the Decepticon commander, with a few steps, Motormaster already was through the groundbridge and in front of Megatron. "I see you have returned to our side after so many cycles Motormaster; tell me, Are you fully able to process the information given to you?" Motormaster stares with an annoyed expression, "Indeed, Lord Megatron, my processing capability was restored back on Cybertron after the main forces transferred to this new battleground". Megatron quickly but thoroughly thinks of what to do before the present situation.

Silence floods the room in a thick aura but after a few seconds someone finally speaks, surprisingly it is Motormaster yet again," my liege, if you wish to test my capableness to my environment I will comply with no resistance what so ever, but I request you give me a chance to prove myself worthy to be on the active roster of the Decepticons", Megatron sighs and responds in an indifferent tone, "Very well, Then you shall go through Combat and medical analysis in order to prove you comprehend your own actions as well as others around you as fully possible. That will be all for today"