A coincidence?

Thanks each and everyone who had supported me and encouraged me to come up with better ideas.
Your support means a lot. Please vote,comment and give me your feedback.Great thanks to my best friend, #Bhuvan for the cover picture of my book. And thanks Amudhinibookfreak for the 1st to encourage with my story.

Sheera was good for nothing except to irritate and compete with others in every fancy fad that came in the market.

When me and Allen reached her brother's birthday party by 6.05 pm, I could feel the heat of Sheera in her narrow stares. I didn't care much about her because she was busy with her new friend who just came here today morning. He was tall, lanky muscular, with brown hair. His father is the owner of our opposition company in my dad's business. And the reason for Sheera to be close with him is that he owns a   Lamborghini.  This is the worst about Sheera. She runs behind money and men ( men who have money). I didn't understand her before. Now I do. And I don't ever want to live a life like that with a girl like that.

I always wanted to part away from her but it was seriously my luck that she had gone before I did. She might be thinking I'm broken inside and it would take months to fix it up. But the truth is I already found something which heals my heart. It's the mysterious girl in the park. I wanted to see her again. In the entire party, I was thinking about her. Or maybe? Is this what people call as love?

I left the party saying a bye to Sheera and she just replied,"Goodbye" and the next moment started to talk with Peter, the new boy. I rode off to my home and my mom, my best loving person of mine, asked,"How was the party Sweetie? Do you need green tea?".

"Horrible.Yes mom. Green Tea with medium honey, as usual."

I jumped into my bed and the first thought while having my tea is the girl at the park. I couldn't simply get her out of my mind. I took a book and started to draw her face as I have it with each detail in my heart. At this moment my mom came and saw it. 

"This looks exactly like my old friend, Renna" , said she in an astonished and reminiscent voice.

"Hmm.... Is it?" , that's all I said.

I looked at my mom at the corner of my eyes. She was startled by the picture I drew and i could see her misty eyes turning into a flowing one. She couldn't hold that anymore. So she took my cup and went saying ," Goodnight Sweetheart. Don't stay up long." She said and went out.

I couldn't leave her like that. I followed on my toe tips and watched her going down the stairs. She suddenly sat in the couch at the first floor and started weeping like hell. I didn't know what to do. I wanted to console her but then I thought she would get better once when she gets up in the morning.

All night I was searching for her in facebook, google plus, twitter and every possible website. If ever my Allen gets to know about this, he would probably kill me that I'm searching for a girl without knowing her name. 

I dozed off to sleep at 1 with my facebook page on. Still, I felt very mysterious about my mother's reference to her friend,Renna to this girl at the park.
I couldn't wait to see her again. Somehow or the other, I must find out about her. I must... Must. zzzzzzzz........

Hey guyz..How's been this chapter. My story has a mysterious secret hidden in it. Hope you guys are all waiting for it. Thanks all my friends for the encouragement. Love ya all. Cheers.. :D :D 
~MoNa~