When People Turn Out To Be An Old Allie...

"You cant kill Gonzalo! Not after all of this! Gonzalo is like one of the best allie's we ever had! He never betrayed us and he never made us think that he was gonna betray us!" Said Griffin. "Well its a little to late for that. You think he's so "buddy buddy" Then how about you die for him!" Said Brandon. "Hahahaha that's really funny Brandon. Honestly if your gonna kill anyone...then kill me..." Said Jen. While looking down to the ground. Griffin looked at Jen then at Brandon and just shook his head. "No! I'm not gonna let you die Jen." Said Griffin. Griffin took out his pocket knife and ran towards Brandon. Brandon smirked and grabbed him by the wrist and twisted it behind his back and threw him on the ground and put a gun next to his head. Gonzalo and Jen were both shocked. "One more move and this kid see's his last days!" Said Brandon. "Please don't kill him." Said Gonzalo weakly. "I'll do anything." Jen threw out her gun and pointed it towards Brandon. "I dare you to kill him. If you kill him it will be the last day you walk." Said Jen bitterly. "Ha ha how cute of you Jen. But I hope you know. Any wrong move and this boy will die." Said Brandon.

          "Okay okay i'll do anything! Just please...don't hurt him..." Said Jen. A tear was getting ready to roll down her cheek. "Alright then. I want you to join my side. I want you to work along side with me." Said Brandon. "Work with you?! Are you fucking crazy!!!" Said Jen. Griffin just looked down to the ground. "Well its either that or I can blow this boys head off your choice.." Said Brandon. Before Jen could say anything a boy dressed in black head to toe walked up and pointed a rifle at Brandon. "Austen...?" Said Jen shakily. Austen shot Brandon in the head and Brandon fell to the ground and Griffin shoved his dead body off of him. "I thought you were dead." Said Griffin. "I just ran away I was being threatened by Brandon. And Summer isn't dead either." Said Austen. His ice blue eyes were shining so brightly in the dark forest.

          The next day came and Griffin got up and got ready for school just like it was another ordinary day. Griffin met up with Jen, Austen and Summer. "I'm surprised to even see you guys again." Said Jen with a smile forming on her face. "I'm so sorry I left. Brandon threatened Austen and I. He was saying that if we ever were to return that you and Griffin would be killed right before our very eyes. So we planned our own "death" just to make Brandon happy. We are so sorry we caused you guys any distress.." Said Summer. Jen gave Austen and Summer both a hug. "I missed you guys so much." Said Jen. Tears starting to form in her eyes. 

          Griffin and Jen both walked into theater arts and sat down next to Michael and Sabrina. As always Michael was being a jerk. "So emo-trash how is life behind the razor? Have you gave yourself any new cuts lately?" Said Michael. "Lay the fuck off Michael." Said Jen. Griffin just stayed silent hoping that Brandon would shut up. Before he knew it he felt a knife being stabbed in his back. He fell to the ground and the world went dark. He woke up in the hospital to see Jen standing over him.