Will We Find Her Alive..?

"Griffin...you okay?" Said Jen concerned. "What in the world am I doing in a hospital?!" Said Griffin. "Where's Austen...Gonzalo...and Summer?" "I really don't know... But the important thing is that you're okay.." Said Jen. It was a day where everything was quiet and the sun's rays didn't shine through. The sky was completely grey. "One of my favorite days..." Said Austen, laying on the grass staring into the open sky above him. His Black phone started to vibrate in his hand. He looked at it and picked it up. 'New Message Received' it said on the screen. Finally the text was opened. "Hey Austen. This is a 911 Emergency. You need to get down here! Griffin is hurt...badly. I don't know who did this but they will pay for hurting my best friend... Please text back when you get this message!" Austen looked at the time it was sent to his phone and who it was from...Jen- Yesterday at 11:22 P.M. "Woah... Why didn't my phone wake me up?! I hope Griffin is okay and Nothing happened to Jen...I must get summer..." Thought Austen. He got up and ran away into the woods through the shortcut he knew by heart. 

  Back at the hospital Jen walked up and down the hallway until Griffin finally got up and was ready to be checked out of the hospital. Austen and Summer pushing everyone out of their way rushed up to Griffin nearly out of breath. "Sorry Jen... I didn't see your text until an hour ago. I must of fell asleep with the phone set to silent." Said Austen. "It's fine..." Said Jen staring at the floor. "Well...we need to make a code name for when we are in danger in any way" said Summer. "Good idea!" Said Austen. Suddenly the lights started flickering on and off. Then it stopped and everything went absolutely dark. No one could tell who was next to them. "So we meet again Jen." Said a voice. "What?...who...who is it...?" Said Jen scared and frozen "You'll see the clues my friend. Then you'll understand who I am, and what I want. Just follow those clues....it will build a picture for you. Don't worry about your friends...I won't hurt them." Said the voice. Jen screamed and the man took her away. All you could hear was foot steps fading away. "Will we find her alive...?" Said Austen. "We don't know..." Said griffin. And they all walked towards the shed.