Photograph (one shot)

Amanda's POV

Loving can hurt

Loving can hurt sometimes

But it's the only thing that I know  

It's a breezy kind of afternoon in the beach. 

I don't know the exact time, siguro mga alas kwatro o alas singko ng hapon... The thick clouds are getting darker and darker dahil sa nagbabadyang ulan.

I'm all alone facing the beach while appreciating it's beautiful waves as it strikes the shore. My hair and the bottom of my dress are getting blown by the breeze. 

 When it gets hard

You know it can get hard sometimes

It is the only thing that makes us feel alive  

Today is supposed to be my wedding day, but instead of going to church, I went straight here because I can't afford to promise an eternal love to a person in front of God and in front of other people dahil hindi iyon ang dinidikta ng puso ko.

I'm a bad woman right? I left the person who loves me, the person who is willing to give his all to me. But I believe that I will be the worst person ever kapag tinuloy ko pa ang kasal o kung anuman ang mayroon sa amin ngayon. Hindi lang ang damdamin niya ang niloloko ko, kundi pati ang sarili ko.

 We keep this love in a photograph

We made these memories for ourselves  

I looked at the photograph which I hold using my right hand

The picture of me and him in this place

The picture of me and him smiling with pure joy and love

The picture of me and him at the exact day and time today but happened 2 years ago

The picture of me and him, him being the reason why I did not continue my supposed wedding today because all this time it's still him. The person who really occupies my heart even today.

Hindi ko alam kung ano ang dahilan kung bakit kami nag ka labuan noon. Maybe we were too busy handling our careers at hindi pa namin masyado priority ang isa't isa kaya hanggang sa dumating ang point na hindi na nag wowork out ang relationship namin. Maybe we were not yet ready then. Bigla lang nag fade yung relationship nang ganoon nalang without third parties involved.

 But my feelings for him stayed kahit na akala ko nakapag move on na ako at akala ko na nakapag mahal narin ako ng iba. Akala ko lang pala ang lahat dahil I realized that it's still him, the man my heart is searching for.

The man that I've been wanting to see at the day of my wedding and especially the man that I want to be the father of my future kids.

Where our eyes are never closing

Hearts are never broken

Times forever frozen still  

"Oh gosh..." 

Humangin ng malakas dahilan para mabitawan ko ang litratong hawak ko at nilipad lipad iyon.