Chapter 12(Basketball)

Today is their game so they have an exciting and nervous morning. Suzy was still in her room while the other boys are preparing for their school.

"Jin hyung, do you think are we going to win the game?" Jimin asked while preparing his bag.

"Yeah, trust is our need"

"Jimin are you nervous? Just trust yourself,need an inspiration?" V said.

"Haha! Shut up! No thanks" Jimin said.

"Speaking of inspiration,Where is Suzy?" Jungkook said while buttoning his uniform.

"Still dreaming? Better to go her room and wake her up" Jin said,then Jung kook go to Suzy's room.

"Speaking of her dream...is she's okay? She always dream about that man" V said.

"Who? That Kai?" Jin said.

"Yeah. Are we still going to adopt Suzy forever?" V asked while buttoning his uniform on the front of the mirror.

"What if she will remember all her past?" Jimin added.

"I dont know..Jungkook should be aware of that. You know Jungkook right? if he' s in love he will do anything for that girl." Jin answered.

"Suzy was very lucky for having him" Jimin said.

"I guess Jungkook is the real lucky one,Suzy is so beautiful,she's perfect for me. I Think she's not a human for being perfect,she's a monster! Hahaha just kidding" V said. Then Jin and Jimin laughed.

"Should I asked Jungkook about that?" V said.

"No I'll be the one to ask about it on the right time." Jin said.

"Hey guys! What are you talking about?" Jungkook cut their talk while going downstair.

"Ahh we're talking about you,why you take so long in Suzy's room?" Jimin said.

"Ah me? Its hard to wake her up"

"Btw. Where is she?" Jin asked.

"She's taking a bath,she said we go first" Jungkook said. Then they go to school. Suzy walk to school alone.
While she's walking on the hallway with Jiyeon to eat their Lunch someone get their attention.
"Suzy!" Someone called Suzy then she face at their back.

"Gunwoo!" Suzy said.
"Lets eat together?" Gunwoo asked.
"okay:)" Then she recieved a message on her phone and she read it.

Where are you? Message from Jungkook.

"Ah i knew it,Jungkook will eat with you guys" Gunwoo said while Suzy is typing on her phone but she dint send it because while she's typing Jungkook call her.

Hello Suzy? Where are you?

Ahh im here in the cafeteria with Jiyeon

Okay we're coming. Then Suzy locked her phone.

"Suzy..Im expecting you on our game later"

"Of course! good luck to your game later"

"Thanks Suzy, Im sure that your full support will be on Jungkook right?"

"Ahhmm you're right" Suzy smiled.
"Okay I'll go first,see you later." Gunwoo said.
"Okay see yah!"

"Suzy...I think that Gunwoo has crush on you" Jiyeon said.