Chapter 1: First day of High School

Kaya's P.O.V.

Today is my first day of high school and I'm a little nervous. Oh I didn't introduce myself yet now did, I'm Kaya Marissa Son and I am 16 years old. I live in West City with my best friend Bulla and archenemy Pan. I have five family members including my mom who is a nurse, my dad who is a college professor, my twin brother Kaden who is the oldest and my younger sister Krysten who's in 4th grade. Oh yeah, I have a dog named Honey because of her golden fur and a cat named Musa because she loves music. Right now I'm walking to school with Kaden and Bulla. It's easier to walk than to try to get my mom to drive us. Her schedule is always pack. This is my first time ever being nervous about going to school, usually I'm always ready, excited if anything. Not to mention this uniform, I'm not use to only wearing skirts. Bulla says it looks nice on me but she's the one who looks nice. Bulla is in her 2nd year of high school so she's been through this already. Kaden on the other hand acts like he's been in high school before. Kaden is known for being silent and smart, heck he has always be appreciated for that. This walk is really nice and all is calm, be then again it's always calm before the storm.

We entered through the corridors and went to line up for our opening ceremony. Already I see a lot of people staring at me like I'm something that crawled out of a horror movie or that piece of gum on the bottom of your shoe. Bella warned me to stay away from those types of girls, but how can I if every girl looks like that.

As Kaden and I walked into our briefing, I held his hand tightly because I was what nervous. He already knew that though. Ever since we started school we would go to class together, sit next to each other, and even play outside with each other. Kaden was always there for me like the big brother he is. A little while into the briefing, I noticed that a few of those girls from before were staring in my direction. It looked like almost a dreamy type of staring that you stare when you see you favorite movie actor dressed up for a movie premiere. I looked around my area scanning for any decent boys and realize there weren't any except for one my brother. Sure my brother was blessed with his pretty dark eyes like mom, and his black spiked like dad's. Oh and you can't forget those beautiful white teeth that are rarely seen at school. Plus his ripped body, not body builder rip (thank God) but he could be a Calvin Klein model if he wanted. The reason he's like that is because he's been training so hard with our parents. When they aren't busy working their butts off at work, they train us and teach us how to defend ourselves in the world. If not them, my uncles Goten and Trunks would. Which makes Bella my aunt... anyway these girls are still looking at my brother. Sorry ladies but he's not on the market, besides you guys are like 12.

After the briefing was over, we went to our lockers and put up out things. Already I'm getting death threats about watching myself and to stay away from my brother. What is wrong with these people he's my brother not my lover. Idiots. To make things worse, I just found out that Kaden and I aren't in the same class! I'm going to be in class 1-C and Kaden is in class 1-A. That's it my life is over someone ask me what flowers I want at my funeral. Thanks for asking, I would like roses not the black ones but pale pinkish red ones. I was complaining to Kaden about my funeral flowers, he just stood there and laughed at me. He said '' Stop complaining, I'll make sure they get you the right colors and some nice pop music.'' I looked up from my hug and with (fake) tears and I said ''really?'' ''Yes and play your favorite song, I'll never forget you by...'' This is when I cut him off, ''Zara Lasson and MNEK!'' ''yup'' he said while winking at me. I love my brother so much. The bell sounded and I gave Kaden one last hug and left for my class. This is where my life in Hell begins.