Dont Pretend You Love Me

Cailin's POV

Ari wasn't saying a word. She was just crying. I knew that Ari was sensitive just not THAT sensitive.

" SHAWTY HAD THEM APPLEBOTTOM JEANS BOOTS W- " my phone rang. I picked it up.

" Hello. Is this Cailin Adams? "

" Yes this is she. "

" This is the England, Cheshire police station. We would like to inform you that Jason Phillips has escaped jail. "

I dropped my phone on the carpet floor. I burst into tears. Harry and Zayn came running towards me.

" WHATS WRONG!? " Harry asked me.

" J- J- Jase g- got out of * sniff * j- jail" I said.

" Ari must have gotten that phone call as well! " Harry pointed out pointing to my phone on the ground.

" no shit Sherlock " Zayn said.

Harry picked me up bridal style and brought me over to Ariana's bedroom where she lay in her bed snuggled up but still crying.

She looked at me.

" d- did you get the * sniff * call aswell? " Ari asked me.

I nodded my head. Niall and the rest of the boys went outside so they could talk. I snuggled up next to Ari.

" BANG! CRASH!! " we heard from outside. Ari and I instantly shot up and ran out the door of her bedroom. There stood a fuming Niall with vases shattered around him.

" I have never seen Niall like this before. " Zayn said.

" I didn't know he loved Ari so much " Liam said smiling at Ari. Ari looked like she was going to speak. But she didn't speak. She sang.

Summer after high school when we first met

We made out on your Mustang to radio head

And on my 18th birthday we got matching tattoos

Used to steal your parents liquor and climb to the roof

Talk about the future like we had a clue

Never planned that one day

I'd be loosing you.

In another life

I would be your girl we keep all our promises

Be us against the world

In another life

I would make you stay

So I don't have to say you were the one that got away

Ariana finished and Niall was calm and gripped Ari into a hug. She hit all of the notes perfectly and she defiantly had mums voice. Ari's voice was perfect and soothing.

Ariana's POV

I sang Katy Perry- The One That Got Away

I love that song. I don't really know what got over me. Niall was still hugging me tightly. We pulled away at the same time. We looked into each others eyes.

" Everything is going to be okay " Niall whispered to me.

" I love you " I said

" I love you " he said back.

" AWWWW! " Perrie, El and Dani said. We smiled.

" Wheres Cailin? " I asked

" She was crying and she looked pretty shaken up. She did she was going on a walk " Harry informed

" WHAT!? Cailin hates taking walks! She is paranoid someone will take her!! I have the worst feeling. I think Jase has her. " I said

" let's go " Harry said. I ran out the door with nothing but hope.

Cailin's POV

" GET OFF ME! I KNOW HOW TO WALK!! " I yelled at Jase who was tightly holding my arm.

" if I can't have Ari. Nobody can. You are the closest I can get to torturing her. " Jase said.

" CAI!!! CAILIN!!!! " I heard.

I kicked Jase in the balls and he fell to the floor. I forgot I was wearing Ari's jacket with the pockets. And I forgot I bought a gun. I whipped out the gun and pointed it to his head.

" IM HERE! " I yelled.

Ari, Dani, Perrie, El, Harry and Zayn came running. I'm guessing the rest of the guys were looking somewhere else.

" CAILIN! " Ari and Harry yelled at the same time. They came running towards me and hugged me.

" Hey babe " Jase said to Ari.

Ari walked up to him and kicked him so hard where the sun don't shine I think he won't be able to walk. Anywhere. Ever again.

" hey! " Ari said to Jase. She whipped out her phone.

" We found her. Okay. Bye. Love you too. " Ari said into the phone.

I grabbed Jases arm and we walked to the police station. It was nearly right next to where we were. Once we got there we told the police what happened. A familiar looking guy walked past me and and bumped my shoulder hard. He had messy curls. I know the second you hear that you think of: OMG HAZZA STYLES! Well. No. He had deep green eyes, he was tall, he was quite good looking over all. But I am pretty sure I remember him from somwhere. Hmmmm. Luke!!! Omg.

Only one way to find out.

" LUKE! " I screamed. He whipped his head around.

" It's me!! Cailin!! Why did you bump me so hard? " I asked

" Cailin!! " he screamed and came and hugged me.

" I thought you were someone else! " Luke said.

" I missed you " I said burying my head into his neck.

" I missed you more " he said.

" what are you doing here? " I asked.

" ECKHEM! " Harry said angrily.

" Oh err... Luke, this is Harry. He is my boyfriend! Harry, this is Luke. He is my best friend. Now tell me Luke."

" Carmen... " Luke said beginning to cry. Luke is my oldest bestfriend of all time. I mean this goes back to kindy. Carmen is Luke's sister. I met her in college. She also became my bestfriend.

" what happened? " I asked, my voice croaky.

" sh- she d-died " he managed to say before bursting into tears.

I started crying aswell.

" h- how? " I asked

" A- A crazy drunk driver crashed into her. " Luke stated

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dun Dun Duuuuuun!

D. R. A. M. A.

Please tell me what you think guys! Love you xoxo