➵19

Don't be hating on my son Manny 😂 I'm #Manade all day 😍 but ya want Chris and Jade together so 🙄😂

         "You just fucked everything up, you know that right?" Jade said as she watched Manny put his clothes back on.

"It was so good."

"Emmanuel."

"Alright fine I'm done, it won't happen again.. But you happily participated so.."

"Emmanuel!" She exclaimed.

He chucked putting his hands up in defense. "Okay chill out.. I'm goin' home call me." He slapped her butt childishly then rushed out of the room.

Just as he opened the front door, Chris was getting ready to knock. They glared at eachother for a good 15 seconds before Chris moved out of the way for Manny to walk by.

He watched all the way up until Manny sped off into the street, he licked his lips before entering Jade's apartment and shutting the door behind him.

She was laid out in the bed on her stomach.

"What was he doing here?" Chris asked, leaning up against her door frame.

She popped her head up, almost as if he caught her off guard. "He just wanted to see if I was okay, I wasn't answering my phone."

If Manny had stayed just a little bit longer, Jade would have been fucked.

Chris crossed his arms and sat down at the edge of her bed. He looked into her eyes.

"Do you even want to be with me? Keep it a 100." He asked.

"I do want to be with you, Manny is just my bestfriend, that's all."

He narrowed his eyes at her, as if he was trying to see if she was lying or not. Jade was feeling guilty, no doubt.

"...Okay." He said, getting up from her bed.

"What did you need?" She questioned.

"I just wanted to see you."

Chris wanted to mention the argument he and Iris had just endured, then he remembered he put his hands on her, so he didn't say anything at all..

And Jade really wanted for Chris to stay, but she already felt like a whore. Although she wasn't in a relationship with neither Chris or Manny, she still had some type of morals.

"Alright, well.. I'll see you later, okay?" He left a kiss on her forehead and proceeded out of her bedroom.

           Iris couldn't stop crying. Being with someone for three years, and then they just up and leave, who wouldn't be hurt?

She sat at the edge of her and Chris' bed, shaking her leg. She was furious.

The thoughts running through her head were too much for a normal person to take, the person she loved the most had been snatched away from her. She felt disrespected. So, she pulled out her phone and texted Chris.

I'm pregnant with your child, and you're gonna put your hands on me? -Iris

She wiped the excess tears dripping down her cheeks. Iris had a whole 'nother person living inside of her, as did Chris, that's why they got along so well...

Even though her being pregnant was a big ass lie, she felt like there was no other way.

What? How? Get rid of it. -Chris

She clenched her iphone in her hand before hauling it across the room. She bit her quivering bottom lip, on the verge of a mental breakdown.

"That bitch." She said to herself. "That bitch going to get it."