Peace. Chapter Four

Adrien and Marionette laid together naked in bed the whole time worry free since her parents were out on a vacation and the bakery was closed.
"Mmm.. Marionette.." Adrien murmured and smiled as he cupped her right breast into his hand and kissed it softly, making her wiggle in her sleep which brought pleasure to Adriens eyes.

After doing a few stretches Adrien called his secretary Natalie informing he would be staying with a ' friend ' and that his father has no say. He quickly got into the shower and sang a few low toons and it wasn't long before Marionette woke up.
"Ahh.. Ow... Mm...... Adrien...?" She called out and slowly got up to go join him in the shower once she heard him. With a soft smile she snuck up on him and wrapped her arms around him singing the sang tune.
"It's lucky to be unlucky when I've got you by my side..." She purred and smiled as she presses her face into his muscular wet back. 
"What's princess doing?" He cooed and face her carrying her in his arms as he rubbed her hair and face and she kissed his trying to get his attention as much as possible.
"Kisses ! Kisses... Adriens kiss. I want a kiss, can you kiss? I want kisses. Chat. Please kiss me. Kiss me!" She whined as he gave in and gave her a sweet long wet one due to the shower.
"Please tell me your not going to leave me here all alone.. Don't go.. " she pleaded as he shut off the water and gabbed a towel and began wiping her down, first off starting with her breast and torso.
" I won't.. I wouldn't dream of it.. I called my father and I'm staying.. Trust me.." Marionette smiled at this and wrapped her arms around his neck as he chuckled and spanked her firmly.
"O-ow ow!! What was that?"
" A love smack sweetie" he called out and got out of the shower with a towel around his waist.
"Grrr... Damn... Chat.." She smiled and followed him out to her dresser and got dressed in the comfiest clothes she had and curled up in her bed yawning.

Adrien walked into the room to see that she had fallen asleep again and he picked her up bridal style rubbing her body softly with her still in his arms.
" J'taime..." He smiled and groaned as he heard his phone ring.
"Hang tight princess.." He whispered and placed her back on the bed before walking over to answer his phone and grumpily sighed.
"Ack.. Hello.." He scowled as he rose his brow.
"D-Dad... I'm sorry for hang- yeah.. No ..certainly..  But I can't- .. yes papa.." He sighed and hung up rubbing his temples that he now had to leave. He was in Marionettes sweats and all he could do was move into Chat Noir.
After transforming he fled leaving a small little note by marionettes bedside and left.
"Mm.. Babe.." She called softly and slowly and groggily picked up the note with weary eyes.
----------------------------------------------•••                             •••                            •••

My fairest Marionette,
I hope you had sweet dreams in my arms while you were still squirming all over the place. I had some urgent business to attend to. Surely you understand. I can't wait to see you again. Meet me at 9 PM on the Eiffel Tower, Miss Ladybug.

Yours truly
a.a ( c.n)
----------------------------------------------"That darn ruddy cat.." She giggles as she presses the note to her chest with a heavy hearted sigh and laid back down.
"9 o clock it is Adrien.."