You. Chapter One

* This chapter summarizes up that Ladybug is understanding Chat more and grows sympathy for the consequences he truly pays for her*

" Marionette !" Adrien called after as she stormed out and away suddenly from school. He had finally and yes , FINALLY figured out who the inner her is and was. She was sure, the sweet lovable considerate girl everyone loves but she was letting on more . She was his own love. Adrien, or Chat he loves both beautiful sides of this girl he had never known was whole. It aches him to see the love's pain and was now focused more than ever on sealing everything . Once and for all. For the both of them.
" You. Suck." Plagg chuckled as he chewed on another lumpy piece of cheese .
"Ugh.. Will you cut this out! My god.. You don't understand..Marionette is Ladybug.. And Ladybug is Marionette.. Oh my god .. It's so ... It's so ravishing how t-this.. La fille-"
"Save it!" Plagg butted in
" I've known this for many times and years to come.. And its surprising you out of all people are barely finding out about this!"
"Shut it Plagg, get in there" he shoved him down into his jacket with his finger as he began briskly walking toward Marionettes bakery.

Marionette was in mid transformation when she heard her name being called and squeaked as she ducked into a nearby alley for protection.
"Get back here!" She began running after the criminal who had robbed the nearby jewelry store and used all her force to kick them down and put up one hell of a fight. No this was brutal. Not the play fights you see on TV. This was serious
"A-ack agh!!" She coughed as she spat blood at the thief and grabbed them by the throat thinking of so many vile ways to end him.
"Put her down!! NOW!" Chat flicked put his claws in a heartbeat and raced towards them nailing his nails right into the jugular of the burglar as Ladybug tried to compose herself.
"A-AGHH!" The thief kicked Chat to the ground and pulled out a knife scratching his face raw and holding it above his face.
"STOP IT!" Ladybug was on the verge of tears as all she could do was take her yo-yo and string him by the neck and toss in against the wall leaving him out cold.
"C-Chat!" She whimpered as she crawled over to him and lifted him up as he groaned.
"C-Chat please no.." She cried as she continued to hear his ragged breathes.
"Damn good ruddy cat.." She hissed playfully as he suddenly grabbed her thigh.
"Are you alright..? Princess?" He pleaded as they both used eachother for support to lift them both up to standing stances.
"I'm.. I'm not alright.. I'm awake.." She whispered hastily wrapping her arms around Chat as she clutched his neck softly.
"You put yourself at risk for me all the time.. And I can't ever.. Repay you back for the things you've done that have changed me all around.. Chat.. Noir.. "
She smiled as she held his broad shoulders which made Chat die on the inside feeling her warmth on his shoulders instead of his cheeks.
"I thank you..." She said softly as she nodded and heard their beeps in unison.
"Don't mention it.. Princess..."
Ladybug flashed a wink before zipping up into the air and hopping over building to building with the most happiest heart she had
"Fuck.. She's it.."
----------------------------------------------
•••••••••••••••••••
The Next Day

The next day Marionette was as happy as can be. She thanked her beloved Chat, she had accomplished so many things she never would've thought and had one hell of a morning with Alya thanks to their sodas and crazy phyco headed minds. She would do it. She would tell Adrien how she felt. If all went well.. Well she might as well have been the happiest girl alive. It would've all come together to perfectly.

She spotted Adrien from across the hall and walked up to him feeling more radiant than ever.
"Good morning Adrien! Hey listen.. Would you mind if we actually talked..? There's something that I need to say.."
Adrien perked up the minute she started walking as he fluttered his eye lashes at the girl with two disguises.
"Anything! Is something the matter?" He asked sincerely.
"No no not at all! Adrien.. If I know what is true in my heart then.. I f-" before she could be any more off guard she felt a collision of books stack on top of her from the ceiling and kids laughing hysterically around them with phones out.
"Marionette!!" He cried as he pushed the books off her and lifted up her bruised body before Chloe shoved him out of the way.
"What a damn loser!! Who are you, Shakespeare ?!" She dared and cackled .
"Y-you.. You set me up.. I-is this your ploy? To treat me like shit.. And toy with my feelings before you do it?! Huh Adrien ??" She cries with tears in her eyes as everyone laughed except Adrien who's heart was broken in two to see his girl suffer so much. She steadied herself up as tears rolled down her cheeks
"I'm so glad you all have a video now, it'll be the best! It'll go viral and nothing will go wrong right?! Well.. You know what the sick part is.. I spent my whole heart trying to give it two people and that person.. Still kept a part of me.. But you-you have my everything Adrien.." She weeped as she walked back slowly and held herself crying down the hall.. Leaving Adrien broken hearted and furious.
" WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH YOU PEOPLE?! Have you no REMORSE?" He demanded and for a moment the school stopped laughing.