the boys

we walked up to Blake and mark and we introduce ourselves to them they said you guys are pretty wanna be friend and hang out later. Me and Chrissy said maybe bc we did not know them that well and we knew nothing about them but we thought they where really cute so we said sure when??
Marks said Abbie wanna hang out at my house tomorrow  with Blake and Chrissy.i smiled and said sure.it was that night we got ready we had a sleep over because it was Friday so we where hanging out with them today on Saturday ok so I wore a white cropped top and ripped jeans and white converse.Chrissy wore jeans and a Black cropped top and Black converse.
We got in the car and he brother drove us to his house I knocked on marks door as Chrissy's brother drove away Mark opened the door and Blake was right beside him Mark said wow Abbie you look hot. Blake had no words for Chrissy he said it anyways Chrissy your hot. We smiled and walked into his house.they took us out side on the trampoline and we just sat there Mark put his hand on mine and grabbed it Blake went to Chrissy and he said Chrissy I know we just met but I learned so much about you and I hope you learned a lot about me will you go out with me Chrissy smiled and said OMG YES.that night Chrissy and I went back to her house because we Had a week off and I slept over at her house that whole week we went home that night so happy.Chrissy has a boyfriend and I'm single.