Actions-Chapter Two

The next day I had been limping around the house. I hadn't gone outside at all but when i did it was only to get to my car. But then my leg started to feel alot better so I went outside for some fresh air. I went outside and sat down on my porch, scrolling through my instagram. I had noticed my flowers started to die so I got the hose and started watering them. I had my head phones on listening to my music so i couldn't hear much. I felt something come up behind me and push me lightly. By then my head phones came out. I got so scared and I turned around really fast, still holding the hose and accidently sprayed Harry!

"I am so sorry! But you can't come up to me like that!" I said.

"You did that on purpose!" he yelled.

"No, i didn't... sorry." I backed off a bit.

"No, no no! I was just joking! Are you okay?" he sounded scared.

"YEES!" I screamed. I sprayed him again with the hose. I ran away, down the street and as he caught up to me he grabbed my waist and spun me around, you know.. like all romantically, kind of what you see in the movies? I saw him lean in. I think he was going in for a kiss but i turned away quickly. I'm just not ready for another relationship like that this soon.

"umm..sorry about that." he said.

"no, it's okay.. I really want to, but im just not ready to be close to someone like that so soon.." i said cautiously.

"I completely understand." -H

He said something else but i kinda zoned out. I realized that i had sprayed his stomach and he had a white shirt on.. I could see his abs and it was really really attractive.

"A-Alexis?" He stuttered.

"H-hh-huh?"

"i said we should walk back now.. it looks like its gonna rain." He smirked.

I think he noticed that I was checking him out, but I mean how could you not with abs like those? Before we knew it i heard a crash of thunder causing me to jump, and when I did that I leaned into Harry frightened.

"It's okay, I gotcha" he smiled.

Then it started to pour! I started to run but Harry grabbed my hand and wouldn't let go. At first I thought he was trying to just hold my hand, but then he said

"Nope! This is my payback. I think we should walk back home."

By then we were both already soaked.

"Jerk.." I muttered.

"What was that?!" He chuckled.

"JERK!"

"You take that back!!!" He joked.

"I don't think i want to!"

He mocked me after i said that. I noticed we were still holding hands but i didn't mind that much anymore so i didn't try to release my hand from his. By that time we were in my driveway and I invited him in. We talked about Zack and he just kept saying if he saw him around here again he was gonna kick his arse. I had a feeling he really would. But then he started asking questions.

"Okay, even though we seem like good friends.. i still know absolutely nothing about you." Harry said.

"Um okay. My full name Is Alexis Jamey Mac. I am a 19 year old in college. I live here alone.. Ummm sometimes my friend Casey stays over, but right now shes at school for one more week finishing her semester and then she'll be back here. Oh and by the way if you ever do meet her, shes not really crazy shes actually really nice and fun to be around, shes just really crazy about One Direction..

My favorite color is blue, I am in love with puppies, I like Little Mix, Justin Bieber, Miley Cyrus, Demi Lovato, fifth harmony, my favorite song is 'Miss moving on' by Fifth Harmony. Umm, I bought this house on my own, I don't really like talking to my parents anymore, I only really talk to my brother and sister, I drive a Range Rover and a Lexus. I'm working to be a doctor, and a side job of singing and acting, but more of a doctor. I love love love One Direction and my favorite member is H-never mind.

So thats my whole life! Anything else? I said sarcastically.

"Nope! That sums it up!" He smirked. 

"Anything you want to know about me?" He added. 

"umm I already know everything about you, in the non-weirdest way." I blushed. 

"Oh okay, so you stalk me. I get it!" He smirked trying to embarrass me. 

"Come on. You're Harry freaking Styles, but I dont really see you like that anymore now that you live right by me and I know you for you." I said. 

''That's so cute." again with his cheeky smirk. 

"Oh wait, theirs one thing I want to know." I said. 

"Why out of all the places you could have picked... why do you move here?"

"Well, I really like the house, It's really big and I just wanted a house where me and the boys could hang out.." He said. 

"Yeah cause im Harry Styles and I can live anywhere I want because Im in a band that took over the world and I have a bunch of money." I said in a deeper mocking voice even though he didn't say that. 

" I never said that!!" He laughed. 

"But you thought it!" I said being serious. 

"Did not!" He yelled! "But im gonna go, the boys are coming over so im gonna clean up a bit. Maybe i'll stop over and you can walk back with me and you can met them." 

I got really excited. I was over the fact that I was actually friends with Harry Styles but I haven't meet the boys so I was really happy to hear that i might be able to meet them.

"Maybe" I smirked. 

Harry left and closed the door behind him, and I went upstairs to take a nap.