Actions-Chapter Three

I woke up and hour later. I heard banging on the door and my heart beated so fast. I made my way down the stairs. I opened the door slowly, was I seeing stuff?!

I screamed so loud, Im suprised the cops weren't called to investigate.

"OH MY GOD! CASEY!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE??" I hugged her so hard.

She was laughing hysterically. "I finished my classes early and finished my semester! Im done!"

"Oh my god! So you don't have to go back?!" I said so happily.

"Nope!" She smiled.

"Oh my god, I missed you so much!! It's been like what..? 3 Months?" -A

"3 and a half, but at least you had Zack around keeping you company." She said.

I grabbed

her bag and scoffed; walking away, moving them out of the door way so i could close it.

"What was that for?" She had a curious look on her face.

"Aha! Screw that douchbag!" I yelled, laughing.

"Woah, woah, woah.. Wa'd I miss?"

"Nothing much! He just cheated on me!" I said.

"Wooooow, I'm sorry to tell you this.. but i never really liked him anyways." She scoffed.

I smiled. " Yeah, we were outside arguing and when I broke up with him, he got so mad and slapped my face and threw me to the ground. And then my new neighbor came and scared him off so it was allllll good."

"I can't believe he hit you! But who's you're new neighbor?" She asked.

"Har-" i stopped because I heard my phone ringing. I saw that it was Zack. I declined it. Then he called me again even before I got to set my phone back down. I answered it.

Alexis: What the hell do you want.

Zack: What did you just say?! When I call you, you answer and say hello! Lets try it again. I'll call you back.

Alexis: OK.

*Phone Rings.*

Alexis: What the hell do you want.

Zack: WHAT THE HELL DID I JUST TELL YOU! YOU'RE LUCKY IM NOT OVER THERE RIGHT NOW."

Alexis: If you were here then why would you be calling me?

Zack: You listen here smartass, if you talk to me like that again, I will pound you're motherf***** face in.

Alexis: hahahaha! Okay. Whatever you say tough guy!

I heard Casey's laugh increase.

Zack: You're so lucky right now.

I could hear how he was talking. He was getting really mad.

Alexis: And why is that? Because me and you are over?! I KNOW RIGHT?!?

Zack: You just wait.

Alexis: KAY KAY! Bu-Bye!

"What was that about?!" Casey said laughing.

"It was Zack, I don't know.. he's dead to me so i really don't care."

"Haha, Okay?! Well I'm going to take a power nap." She laughed.

"Okay! I'll start making dinner, I'll wake you up when it's done." I smiled.

"Okay, thank you."

I heard her walking up the stairs and I screamed "IM GLAD YOU'RE BACK!!" and I heard her laugh. I really was happy though, i really missed her. I walked into the kitchen and searched for something to make.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.