Love Wisely part 4

I closed the door when suddenly Lyra saw me and said "Come on..".

We both went upstairs to my room and she was all..."Omg..".

I was like "what?.."

We entered my bedroom where my desk was and i've got about 50 books and of course my blue with stars canopy bed.

"Okay so um....whats up"I asked confusingly.

"Don't you know Jay has been talking about you all over twitter and you know he is a blogger so he is so famous"said my bestfriend Lyra.

"Really?.."I asked.

Jay...we can't be a couple I don't love you..

Well if I just have guts to tell him but it really will break his heart plus he's a pal and I like him as a guy friend.I'm so..dead if I ever tell him that but letting down Cedrick is goanna be worse than you think...whats happening to my life..

"Its really cool...for you..."said Lyra Stone.

"Oh my gosh..Lyr(nickname)you like him.."I began while trying to look like i'm solving a crush problem thingy.

"No...im a friend...of course i wont steal him..or cheat on you"said Lyra.

"Lyra you gotta understand..I dont like him.."I strictly said straight forward.

"But how?...he's amazing and he's awesomely handsome"said Lyra while trying to grab my hand and leaning forward to me..she looks like she's trying to force me to like him.

"Hey...i've got my opinions...plus we've got differences"i replied back.

I looked at my room where there were pictures of my bestfriends and my ice skating awards and my butterfly with flowers wall...

"But...then ..so this is a love triangle"said Lyra while trying to think.

"I guess so"i replied back at her.

"You know Jay won't stop until he gets to you...like make you his wife".said Lyra.

"Oh my gosh...no!"I replied feeling annoyed.

I looked at the window where leaves were falling since it was going near to December.

"Oh glob.."i said to myself "I can't think of what to do..".

Lyra went to seat beside me on my canopy bed and said "maybe you have to tell him".

"I cant...plus i really don't think it'll be easy for him to let go after the website thingy...for me..."I replied back feeling sad.

"Yeah..well everything is like a water sometimes you gotta letit flow....whatever comes you'll know what to do since your already 22"said Lyra.

What I like about Lyra is that she knows how to cheer you on even things go miserable as it is.

Plus I don't even know if Cedrick has feelings for me like I do to him...

I can feel my heart beating fastest today...

It was sunset already and I just needed to chill for a moment...

I heard my phone ringing when I answered it.It was Jay.

"Holy ..."I said to myself..while trying to talk to him.

Lyra was all "go" and I was all like .."no..no".

And what happened next was ...me starting the converssation..

"Hi Jay.."i began.

"Hi babe.."said Jay "Can you meet me at the oak tree where you like the most?".

I didn't want to dissapoint him so I was all "Cool..".

Lyra began to sprout tears  at me and I hugged her saying "I'm sorry".It was really hard for Lyra to admit that her one true love was in love with me.

I just...can't do anything..

I grabbed my bike form one of my bike stalls and went to Central Park.

I went to stop and saw romantic candles and of course a picnic for two on the grassy lawn where Cedrick and I sat on a while ago.

I stepped down and began to sit beside him.

"Hi ! you like it?"asked Jay with his tux and everything.

"You look amazing.."said Jay while trying to hold my hand.

I quickly grabbed my hand and he was all "sorry didn't mean it".

He opened the basket where there was a speacial spagehetti that has cheese....yum..you could say.

I forgot to tell you Jay Erans is a rich guy which makes you wanna love him but in fact..i'm not a gold digger *..deal with it...

continue on chapter 5

gold digger means that you only like him because of his money.