Love wisely..interesting part...

I woke up feeling really tired and tried to stretch and looked around when I saw ballons and chcolates everywhere and my favorite thing..a nice colorful type of diary that was wrapped transparently.

Really?! I forgot my birthday was today..October 5,2013..I tried to yawn when Lyra came out he door saying "Hb!!...love you sooo much" and I was so surprised that i fell to my bed again."Dang it"I said whle trying to shake off my head.

"Lyry..I have to go clean up"I protested while trying to yawn over my butterfly with rainbow with wings pjs..it was gift from Aunt Margo Blue.I touched the cold marbled floor with my feet when i stepped inside the bathrooom seing a glass sliding door where I seperate my clothes.

"Okay..lets see..a v neck sweater with jogging pants..nah!"i said while trying to decide on what to wear.

"Oh..I got it..a lovely knee-highed skirt that was color peach with my lovely shirt that has a wavy wavy type at the bottom and the tshirt that has an ice cream on it with sprinkles"I said while trying to hang my clothes on the door and starting to take a bath.

I took a bath and thinking of what I could do on my very own birthday..

I cleaned myself up with a soft towel espeacially knitted by my Aunt Caro from Australia and sent it here last month.I suddenly made a fish tail braid on my auburn hair and put a real live flower on the side of hair and put a little bangs down ...well just a little...

I put on my clothes and went outside with Jay there waiting with a big box.

"Cool"I chanted while trying to get near it.

Jay gave it to me with a smile and said "for my dear...Megan.."

I really didn't care about what he said when I opened it was a dear little bear that had a red ribbon attached to it on its head and a cute green with small white buttons o the middle of the coat..

"i really love it"I began and tried to hug Jay and he was shocked and hugged me back.I looked at Lyra with her trying to stop those tears..Lyra..i forgot..i put the bear on top of my bed and we all went

I quickly moved away from him and asked to the two of them.."anyone wants breakfast?".

i put the bear on top of my bed and we all went

They just shook their head and suddenly i heard Lyra say "jinx,you owe me a soda since we both shook our head altogether"

"No you owe me"said Jay...."omg you read comics?"

"heck yeah...there are tons of Archie in my house"said Lyra proudly.

"Cool..i'm a collector too"they both said.

"jinx"said both of them together.

Okay.... was I the only one  left out here?....

I quickly said "bye..gotta go and get breakfast".

Jay then was all.."I'll acoompany you..its your birthday".

I smiled back and Lyra began crossong her arms and rolling her eyes at me.

I went down with Jay and i began to eat the delicious pancakes mom made with her speacial recipe and she added a sppon of maple syrup.

I finished eating a put my phone and wallet to my pocket and we all went outside...

I looked at the dorstep and saw ..CEDRICK..i couldn't help it..I began to put my arms around him and went all "hi".

He put my arms down frowened and suddenly told me  "I'm sorry i'm a bit late".

This was weird why was Cedrick not happy to see me?

Jay was like putting his arms around me saying "this is my girlfriend,Megan Blue".

What the hell was going on here?!..

I quickly took his hand out form my shoulders and I spoutted "Jay Erans..this is Cedrick Uy.."i quickly pointed at Cedrick.Jay was all i really don't care look and Cedrick was trying to put his eyebrow on top.

i quickly drivved them both out of my house but to the park.We all walked to the park.Lyra was trying to follow us and whispered to me "thanks a lot..look..I don't think they're happy seeing each other"

Oh glob..i think this won't work great...

will Megan be able to stop this too from being total knockjobs and continue to love Cedrick find out on the next chapter.....

continuation on chapter 7