Chapter One - Only The Beginning

My name is Soraya Arneleas , I have a brother by the name Shad Arneleas. I never believed in supernaturals, I was always this girl that always enjoyed my quality time with my bestfriend Mariah Trend. Always focused on my school work, had fun with my life, parties & beach & whatever fun thing you could think about. But here, this is where my story, my life flips around into a whole new one & that when the adventure begins. Welcome to the Vampire Diaries.

*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*

SORAYA POV

Cause they think I love 'em buhh I Love 'Em All, Love 'Em All yh yh

I need another one to get over the other one, another one yh yh

Cause they-

I was cut off by my door being pushed open. I turned my head so quick that I could've heard a bone snap. 

"Bitch you ain't kno we got skool to attend, get yo lazy ass up & get ready" my bestfriend Mariah shouted angrily. I looked at her like-. She seemed like a grizzly bear for a second. She kept eyeing me with a stink look since I didn't move an inch since she told me get ready. I didn't even realise I was still staring at her until my phone started vibrating which meant I got a text.

"Oops, sorry what were you saying again?" I asked. Without waiting for an answer I finally got my lazy ass up off the bed to get ready. She closed the door behind her & left. I went into my walk-in closet & pulled out some red jogger sweatpants & a black round neck tight top & black vans. I rested them on my bed then hopped into the shower. I spent a couple of ten minutes in the shower then stepped out with my towel wrapped around my body. I quickly lotioned myself, put my clothes on then did my black curly hair into a high bun. I quickly put on some light makeup, when I was done I grabbed my bag, locked my room door then headed downstairs to the kitchen. 

"Goodmorning" I said cheerfully as I headed towards the full plate which I guess was mine.

"Morning darling" Jenny said. Jenny is like another mother to me since I lost my mom due to the cause of cancer & my dad in a car crash. She pulled me into a hug & kissed me on the cheek. As I ate my breakfast Mariah came from the living room into the kitchen which meant it was time for us to go. I quickly finished my breakfast the kissed Jenny goodbye. I hopped into my BMW USA with Mariah in the passengers seat. We drove silently to school since she was kinda mad at me, I aint tryna push it. I parked my baby in an open parking spot. Then we headed to the school entrance. 

"Yoo, Im headed to the bathroom be right back" Mariah said as we entered the school hallways.

"Ight" I replied back. I headed to my locker to get the books I needed for my first period. As I closed my locker my eyes landed on the sexiest things I've ever seen on earth. The same second I saw them, the same second I looked away. I headed towards the bathroom to get Mariah but met her halfway so I turned back & headed to our class's direction. Mariah stopped at her locker to get the books she needed also. I turned on my phone just remembering I received a message earlier from someone, I realised it was Shad, my brother, he said he was going to school with his bestfriend Tae. I was wondering why I didn't see him this morning. As Nicki closed her locker getting ready to leave to class the same boys I saw this morning came towards us. My belly flipped upside down & it felt like I had an earthquake in there with tsunami put together. Danm I hated that feeling.

"Goodmorning Ladies" one of them said.

"Morning" both of us replied in unison. 

"I was wondering if you knew where the History class is located" he said

"Well that's where we are headed now, you dont mind following us do you?" Nicki asked.

"No not a problem" he replied looking at me in a wierd way as if I was the one who asked him the question. We headed to the room where we usually have our History class & took our seats.

"Thank You" he said smiling at both of us. I realised the one that never spoke never took his eyes off of me, yh he fine but that shit was creeping me out. Soon our teacher walked in, he introduced the two new students which I found out were Trevor & Trevino Salvatore. Their names suit 'em to.

*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*

The day went by quickly & now I'm on my way to drop Nicki home then head to the cemetery. After I dropped Nicki I headed straight to where I planned on going to. When I reached I walked to where my parent's graves was & spoke to them as if I was speaking to them in person. Yes I do this often, that'll take my grief away faster, I do plan on stopping this after I feel better & can control myself whenevr I hear their name or any sort. As I stood up to leave I felt a gush of wind sped past me as if something just past by. I looked around then at the trees but they were still. I walked away heading towards my car pushing whatever just happened behind my head. My foot tripped over something, I looked back but nothing was there, then it hit me, I started freaking out. I got up & ran but tripped again when I reached a nearby tree cutting myself in the process. Blood, there was blood, I hated seeing blood. I ignored it & began running to my car then I felt the gush of wind again & then everything around me appeared foggy, I couldn't see anything. But still I continued running to where I didn't even know I was going, I lost direction & stopped when I realise I wasn't alone. I saw a figure in all black in the midst of the fog. I was so scared, I never felt this much fear like this in my life, I couldn't take it anymore. Without knowing when or how, everything went black.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Hello Guys, I hope you love the first chapter. The book is named Vampire Diaries but it doesn't mean it will be like it. I know the first chapter is similar but doesn't really matter right? Right !

Anyways, give me feedback, help me out, Love Yall.

- YooNiqqaSheena